shape
carat
color
clarity

No more Jubilee?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zach_xt

Rough_Rock
I was all but set in choosing a Jubilee for the ring, but the cut has been completely removed from gog.com. What''s going on? I''ll be really bummed if the cut is no longer available. Anyone have any info? Thanks!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I was wondering the same thing. I know that there was a shortage on them, there was alot of demand but not enough stones to go around.

If GOG is not selling the Jubilee anymore you can always call the cutter to see if there are vendors in your area or he can specially send a few stones to a jeweler of your choice or one that he recommends (like he did for mine). http://jubileecut.com is where you can find the contact information at.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jonathon is working on his new website, that''s all I can think of. Must be some kind of glitch?? I highly doubt he would stop selling the jubilee cuts. HTH.
2.gif

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
I think he''s just out of stock of Jubilees. The Jubilee tutorial page is still up on the GOG website. He was recently trying to get a Jubilee for my pendant project but wasn''t able to get one that matched what I wanted in time for my wife''s birthday. He told me some new Jubilees were becoming available and that he was working to get a new list.

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
copy that....i''m lookin'' for an asscher, but questioned tim (via email) regarding the jubilee cut, and he replied that they were currently unavailble....

sincerely, ron...

zach_xt

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the replies. I wish this wasn''t so difficult. Choosing a stone for an engagement ring should be easy
2.gif

My girlfriend was a princess cut devotee until I showed her other square cuts. She then told be she''d be fine with a round just to make my life more difficult. Yet I know she still prefers a square. Maybe H&A square? I want this thing to POP...

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2006 4:14:38 AM
Author: zach_xt

Yet I know she still prefers a square. Maybe H&A square? I want this thing to POP...

AGS0 princess cut?

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
The Square H&As at GOG are gorgeous!!! Definitely give them a look!!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi All,

Yea ... during the past few months getting certain Jubilee''s has been akin to pulling teeth and to my knowledge the developer and manufacturer has not been cutting product. We temporarily pulled the shape from our stock until the developer finds a new source for cutting them. I am told he is seeking a new cutter for them. Once they are back in production we''ll announce it via our site. The Square H&A''s and Regents are the best alternatives at this time with no compromise in optics.

Peace,
Jonathan

zach_xt

Rough_Rock
Thanks a lot, Jonathan.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results