shape
carat
color
clarity

No longer a girlfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
OMG your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!!! WOW!!! I just keep going back to the pictures to drool over them! The proposal was so cute and sweet! It''s funny how he was trying to hard to get you out of the house..poor guy, probably was ready to drag you off to the car!!!! Thanks so much for sharing the story and the pictures!!!!!!!!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
**SWOON**

Ginger that is an amazing ring!!! So beautiful. Did you get a wedding band? I almost hope not, since it may ruin that beautiful profile.

MAN, that ring is gorgeous!!!

Couture

Rough_Rock
I absolutely LOVE your ring!! It looks so perfect!
It has actually been a huge chunk of the inspiration for my ring which I am currently having made by a local jeweler.

I know in one of your responses you stated you thought the band was around 1.8mm, do you still think it is that thin?
I want mine to be very similar to yours so I wanted to see if you knew exactly how thin it was.
Do you know the width of the small piece that forms a "loop" or "collar" under your diamond?

Also, do you know how big the diamonds on the majority of the band are?

Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results