shape
carat
color
clarity

Nine Inch Nails

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Anyone else a fan? I just saw their show last night... It was amazing! They put on one hell of a show! I suggest every fan gets out to see it!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Have they cheered up?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
No... That''s why they''re so good! Actually, Trent was very nice and gracious. He''s off heroin now, so he looks much healthier! They are a great live act!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
I have always loved NIN

The first song DH and I danced to was CLOSER (we met through friends at a beach club)
31.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I used to be a huge fan. I saw them in concert back in 90 or 91 I think. I"m not as much into their newer stuff, nothing beats the old album! Head like a hole is one of my favorite songs from them.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2008 12:18:18 PM
Author: diamondsrock
I used to be a huge fan. I saw them in concert back in 90 or 91 I think. I''m not as much into their newer stuff, nothing beats the old album! Head like a hole is one of my favorite songs from them.

They performed this last night, and it was AMAZING!!! They played old and new stuff and it was all great. They put on a great stage show because they say that since you can''t make money from selling records anymore, they have to put on a great show. The lights and effects were awesome! Totally worth the $80.00 per ticket!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
FF is a HUGE NIN fan. Unfortunately they don''t come here, or they come here when I can''t go. The last time they were here was 2 years ago, and I couldn''t afford it. And they seemingly won''t go to Vegas, where we are totally ok with traveling to.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
HUGE fan here! i **puffy heart** Trent Reznor.

We have tickets for their Sept 6th show here in L.A and I can''t wait. it''s like my 6th-7th NIN concert, and the first for DH. I''m interested to see his reaction.

Glad to hear it was AWESOME, Tuckins!

Haven''t gotten into the new album yet. I downloaded it a week ago, and need to get it into my ipod.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2008 2:21:36 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
HUGE fan here! i **puffy heart** Trent Reznor.

We have tickets for their Sept 6th show here in L.A and I can''t wait. it''s like my 6th-7th NIN concert, and the first for DH. I''m interested to see his reaction.

Glad to hear it was AWESOME, Tuckins!

Haven''t gotten into the new album yet. I downloaded it a week ago, and need to get it into my ipod.

Enjoy! I''m sure your husband will love it!!!
35.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I was totally in love with Trent Reznor back in the early-mid 90s, when I was in college. I splurged all my savings to see NIN at the old Boston Garden (8th row seat!) back in 1996 - it was an incredible show!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Wont see them in concert or buy their music.Several years back they were in concert in my city with Marilyn Manson and they shredded copies of Holy Scripture while on stage...offering very offensive advice to local church groups in the area...Sad that these types of bands preach about not being respected by the majority for their life style and music,but then demean and insult a group of people for their beliefs...They are hipocrites and not deserving of my money or time.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I had no idea NIN was touring, that is so cool! I loved them when I was a teenager and still love some of their songs.
4.gif

dendon

Shiny_Rock
I love them!!!!
36.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I liked NIN way back in my early 20s (I''m 35 now). We saw them once live and Trent threw a colosal fit up on stage! I didn''t know he had a herion addiction. Maybe that explains his behavior.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 7:36:20 PM
Author: MC
I liked NIN way back in my early 20s (I''m 35 now). We saw them once live and Trent threw a colosal fit up on stage! I didn''t know he had a herion addiction. Maybe that explains his behavior.

i''m around the same age as you, MC and have followed NIN for many years.

yep, he was VERY tempermental back in the day, and he looked like hell. i luv the new-and-improved version!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I only like their older stuff. I had a huge crush on Trent in H.S.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
One of my friends went to the Dallas show last Monday night. She said it was awesome. Apparently the shows used to be only an hour long becuase of the "issues", but now they''re almost 2 hours long and you really get your money''s worth!!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a little Trent Reznor fact to add here. He has three greyhounds!
16.gif
Pic is from my greyhound website, greytalk.com, but I think these were posted on the NIN website at one point. I'm not familiar with his music, but based on the greyhound adoption alone, I
30.gif
Trent! What can I say, I'm easy to please and I *heart* greyhounds!
2.gif

trent greyhounds.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2008 2:21:36 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
i **puffy heart** Trent Reznor.
ME TOO
9.gif
Wii Rock Band has a Nine Inch Nails "The Hand that Feeds." LovesVintage, that is so cool!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results