shape
carat
color
clarity

Nightmares Won''t Stop!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
I''ve had about three major nightmares about my wedding over the past month. The most recent one startled me a great deal. I dreamed that we forgot to send out the invitations and NONE of my family showed up to the wedding. Then, when we got to the reception, the band wasn''t there, so we had to hook up an ipod to the sound system. Lastly, we had the wrong cake, and it was 5X''s the price. My goodness, it seems like every week there''s another nightmare!

FI has been so wonderful about wedding planning. We have a lot of information to work with but we just have to go ahead and make the decisions. Does anyone else feel like there''s a lot to get done but you''re limited with the amount of time you have available to talk with your FI and finalize plans? I feel like we just keep missing each other (I work overnight and he''s been working overtime just about every day the past three months). How do you stop the nightmares/ wedding fears? What do you do to reconnect with your FI over wedding details without it consumming your time together?

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
sorry to hear your having nightmares. maybe the whole wedding planning is stressing you out or maybe its something else.

it may not be the advice you need but i suggest that you & FI have a downtime together, take a vacation or long weekend (or just weekend) where you just relax and be with each other with NO conversation whatsoever about the upcoming wedding. it did wonders for me & FI!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results