shape
carat
color
clarity

Next week, I think!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there - I don''t think I''ve posted on this specific board yet! We picked out my ring in June and have begun wedding preparations already, since we live overseas from my family home (where the wedding will be!) Most of my "real life" friends don''t know about the impending engagement or that we''ve even been ring shopping, so I hope I can share my excitement with you all.

I think the proposal is coming next week!! We are off to Paris next Thursday night, and he let it slip this week that he got the ring insured over the weekend (I had told him I don''t want him walking that ring out of the jewelry store until it''s insured!) I realize it may seem anti-climactic for some since I know my ring and we''ve already begun wedding planning ... but I am SO EXCITED and nervous too! Of course I will say yes, but the anticipation that it''s really coming is really affecting me!

I''m thinking silly thoughts like "this is the last week that I''ll have a bare ring finger!" and I''m already imagining what it''s going to be like coming back to the office with my ring! I had no idea I would be this excited for something I''ve known was coming for 2 months ...

YIPPEEE!
36.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
How exciting...A Paris Proposal! Have fun on your trip and I hope you do come back with that rock on your finger!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh Krissie, a proposal in Paris would be so romantic! That''s exciting! A trip to Paris alone is exciting!! Have fun!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh Krissie, that is so exciting! I can''t wait to see your hand pics! Enjoy your holiday!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s really exciting!! Cannot wait to see pics

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''ve been pestering him to go to Paris since I moved to London last September - we''re only a 3-hour train ride away. Here''s hoping that he was intentionally saving the trip for a "special event"
31.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That sounds totally romantic!!!! Can''t wait to see pictures!!!
36.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hun, no matter how long you've known it was coming, to actually be proposed to and hear those four words will be thrilling! We purchased the ring and had picked a wedding date and location before there was ever an official proposal. Whn the time actually came, I cried like a baby and was giddy for days!

Enjoy!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oui, oui, je crois que he''s going to propose en Paris!!!! Clue #1 is he insured the ring... I''m crossing my fingers for ya!
36.gif
35.gif

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much for your sweet words - I''ve now moved on to the "pins and needles" phase!!

I figure that in order to relax before the trip, I''ll get a manicure on Thursday right before heading to the station
28.gif
I''m thinking deep red polish might look nice for a few photos ... !

This is so fun, but nerve-wracking too!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
ooohhh that''s is so fun for you, have a wonderful time and good luck!
36.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, exciting! And Paris is so romantic!
9.gif
We''ll be keeping our fingers crossed for you...

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Just a quick note to say that I''m engaged! My fiance proposed on our hotel balcony overlooking the Arc de Triomphe on Friday night! I was positively giddy - didn''t even open the ring box until I''d jumped up and down squealing for about 30 minutes
36.gif

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to post more photos on SMTR, but here is a brief preview:

RingEiffelsmall.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay!! Congratulations!! How romantic!!

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
A Paris proposal!!!!! how romantic and exciting!!! congrats!!!!!
30.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
omg! wow! Yay!!! Yipee!!! Congrats!!! now that''s ROMANTIC!! a proposal in PARIS!!!!!!!!!
More ring pics please!!!!!!!!

tallblondemonster

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Paris...how wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results