clarity

Newly engaged-VC ring not perfect or am I too picky?Help Pls

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Newly engaged-VC ring not perfect or am I too picky?Help

momhappy|1408838259|3738292 said:
sunkissedx3|1408759151|3737866 said:
Thank you so much everyone for your advice, you've all been so helpful and I really appreciate it.

I did contact Victor and he was very accommodating, offering to redo the ring for me. I apologize for jumping the gun and saying otherwise as it seems things were miscommunicated. I am very happy and appreciative that Victor is willing to go above and beyond to make me happy. Thank you Victor.

I'm glad to hear that he is accommodating you - I could see your concerns, so I hope that they are addressed:)

I could totally see your concerns. I hope this is the last of your issues. :)

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

I am happy to hear that your ring is being remade and hopefully to your satisfaction. VC is so good at customer service and satisfaction.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi Sunkisssd, I just now saw this thread. I have never heard anything but praise regarding Victor's customer service. I'm glad you spoke with him about your concerns. I have no doubts he will go above and beyond to make you happy. I think your ring is beautiful but that really doesn't matter. You need to be in love with your ring.

sunkissedx3

Rough_Rock

Thank you soo much everyone =)

Charmypoo-- I LOVE LOVE your ring collection. Your cushion halo is beautiful, and your split shank antique cushion by Leon is my favorite! Photography is great too =D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results