shape
carat
color
clarity

newgirlntown''s ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewGirlnTown

Rough_Rock
I hope this works!

22ring22.jpg

NewGirlnTown

Rough_Rock
I have no idea what the stats are... My fiance hasn''t told me just yet... could you guys guess the size? We will see who is closer! =)

NewGirlnTown

Rough_Rock
yay!

22hand222.jpg

NewGirlnTown

Rough_Rock
I''m kinda new at this so please excuse the multiple post!

But guess what, we brought a new setting for my diamond today!!

It''s ritani... just love the simplicity. Thanks for the girls who told me about Mark. I loved his rings... but not his wedding bands and was not sure about how another band would fit with his engagement bands.

I can''t seem to post a picture of the ring so how about a link?

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/prodshots/44QQ18.jpg

love it? I do!!

NewGirlnTown

Rough_Rock
OH silly me! the story!!

Well to start it off... I had a funny dream the night before the proposal and of course I told my B(fiance). It was a dream about his proposal and the ring. The ring was the ugliest heart stone I have ever seen in my life... surrounded by baguettes which I do not like personally. We were actually at a buffet and while at the dessert table he grabbed a piece of cake and literally stuck the ring in it and said here. As I stared speechless, he than took the ugly ring and stuck in of my finger... cake and all.

So when i woke up that morning, I told B about it. He thought it was hilarious (since he already had the ring).

Fast forward, that evening as we were finishing up an intimate dinner... I was just talking and telling some odd story when I notice a band on his pinky finger. Odd, I thought it was a key chain or just a silver band from soemthing. I grabbed the band and asked his what is that? As I felt around the stone I felt the diamond... I dont think I said another word other than Yes! after that.

It was perfect for us... since we''re low key and always knew we would marry!

BTW... do you guys like the setting?

thetoolman

Rough_Rock
Such a nice story and yes, the setting is gorgeous... ive never seen one like that.

Congrats,
-Matt

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Wow your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations again.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
That diamond is amazing.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
The diamond is beautiful, the proposal was lovely, and I LOVE your setting! The heart prongs like Mark, but with a little extra bling in the basket! I think it will be stunning with your stone! Can''t wait to see pics of the completed ring!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Your proposal story has me smiling! Congrats again on the engagement!! It''s a gorgeous stone and the setting is definitely beautiful! I love the look and can''t wait to see it on your finger when it''s complete. The diamonds on the basket gives it that extra something special! Don''t forget to post pics of the finish product!

NewGirlnTown

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone!! I got the stats out of my fiance this morning...

It''s a.... (drumroll please).... 1.26 ct F SI2!!

I have no idea about the other stats... depth... table... etc..

We are getting the setting set today and I''m not sure how long they would have to have it but I will post pictures asap!

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is lovely, and it looks huge on your hand!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Gorgeous ring!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
its gorgeous

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful diamond...Enjoy the engagement bliss:)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Cool!! I think I''m getting better at guessing carat! I guessed 1.3 in your other thread in SMTR! Can''t wait to see pictures!!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Your diamond is beautiful! What size ring do you wear? I''m trying to decide if that size would look huge on my little kid hands, haha.

Cute story too. Congrats!! You HAVE to post pics with the new setting too! :D

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
super pretty!!
I like the story- its very romantic in a simple lovely way! Congrats!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Ah - here it is!!! Beautiful ROCK...it is HUGE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results