shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie: one question before I begin my research...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

avant

Rough_Rock
Hey all, great site!

I''m finally ready to buy "it", and before I start digging on this site for more information, I thought I''d get some general feedback.

I love my LIW dearly, but I''m a sort of cash strapped fellow
39.gif

Do you think it would be possible (please forgive the vagueness of this) to get her a 3-stone ring, round center maybe just under 1 ct or around there, with two smaller side stones (perhaps oval cut), with a nice white gold setting for around $2.5k-$3k?

I want the best for her, but I also need to be realistic. I also know that I can sacrifice quality to get a larger ring, but I would prefer better quality over size.

Thank you all for your input, it''s appreciated.

Well, off to start my research....hopefully I''ll be a diamond expert somday
2.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you could get a high quality stone just under 1ct for your price range. i like the look of a solitaire, but if you think she would want a 3-stone you could probably make something work.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Well, you could start with something like this .57 G, SI2 for $1140....

then you could add this and this (.21 and .22 stones H, SI1) for a total of $774......

and set them in something like this 3-stone setting.........

for about $3200.

EZ

Rough_Rock
While not a 3-stone ring you could get this setting and this diamond, .848 I SI1, for right around $3k ($495 + $2579 = $3074 plus setting fees).

Or, this diamond, .624 I VS1 for $1790
Or, this one, .65 G VS1 for $2333

avant

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the links!

Great stuff for getting this n00b started
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results