shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie here! :)

luckyerialc

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies! I'm so happy I found this forum! My SO and I have been together for quite some time but it wasn't the most simple journey ;-) We began dating when we were 15, took a break in college (I know, i know!), and got back together right after graduation. We have now been living together for two years during which we have also been raising a puppy! I definitely believe that it is going to happen this year. We have gone ring "browsing" twice in the past month and a half and he has been doing his fair share of research on diamonds! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! :)

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Welcome!!!

Your story is similar to mine. We met when we were 16 and didn't see or speak to each other for 4 years from 21-25. We have been together for about a year and a half now. We got engaged last month! I am a firm believer that sometimes you have to grow up before we can take those next steps. We have a beautiful relationship now and I couldn't be more thankful for who he is now and the love that we have.

What kind of dog do you have?? We got a Chow Chow when we were together at 18 and now I am with her everyday!! I just love that little black ball of fur!!

What kind of stones/setting are you looking at??

lkc84

Rough_Rock
Hi!! :wavey:

Congrats, it sounds like your wait won't be too long! Do you know what kind of ring you want? Will you get to have a lot of input in the process or once he sees your style will you let him go and pick on his own?

I love dogs! What kind of puppy? SO is itching to get a dog. He's dying for a German Shepherd (Schafenm, is that one in your pic??)

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
lkc84|1358293075|3356386 said:
I love dogs! What kind of puppy? SO is itching to get a dog. He's dying for a German Shepherd (Schafenm, is that one in your pic??)

No he is not mine he is my family's dog!! I love him like he is my own though. When I finally get to pick out my own dog I want either a German Shepherd or Greater Swiss Mountain Dog. I have to wait until FI Chow Chow is no longer with us though because she is not friendly with other dogs. I told him that is a horrible way to look at it because she will no longer be with us, but it is the truth. She is good with people but not so with jumping/sniffing dogs (which is 99.9% of all of them HA).

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome, luckyerialc! Sounds like you'll have a nice, short stay. ~*~*Dust~*~*~ for you.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!! What kind of puppy do you have? I want one so bad. Hopefully soon, once we move to a place together! What kind of ring are you looking at?

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! :wavey: I love your avatar! And I'm totally jealous of your puppy.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! I'll add you to the list in my next weekly update :)) Do you have a King's Cavalier, hence Lady in your avatar?

luckyerialc

Rough_Rock
Schafenm – I love hearing similar stories! Yours is especially sweet :) I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel – it really is a great experience raising a dog together. I'm so glad you have been reunited with your chow Chow – they are the cutest!! My dream setting is plain solitaire with a round brilliant around 1.5 carats. I love the tapered tiffany style from Brian Gavin!

lkc84 – I highly recommend that you get a dog!! They really enhance the relationship, plus it's a great trial pre-baby ;-) I have a cavalier king Charles spaniel in black and tan. He is the absolute cutest. I'm looking at the tapered tiffany setting at James Allen with a 1.5c. He definitely knows what I want – we have had many candid conversations on it. We also know the specs we are looking for in a diamond but he is keeping the overall purchase a secret.

MBKRH – THANK YOU! :D

pandabee – We got ours only a month after moving in together. It was definitely a bit quicker than the SO expected but you can't pass up your dream puppy when he comes along! We have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in black and tan. Definitely a great apartment dog!

Chewbacca – Aww, thank you!! I'll have to post pictures of him soon! He kind of looks like my avatar… :)

madelise – Excellent, thank you! And good eye! He is a cavalier – I have always had a soft spot for the breed since being obsessed with Lady and the Tramp as a little girl!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
luckyerialc|1358346009|3356763 said:
I have always had a soft spot for the breed since being obsessed with Lady and the Tramp as a little girl!

It was my favourite movie! I recently watched it for the first time as an adult, and actually understood it for the first time! :tongue:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results