shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie here w/ a Ritani question...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joadma

Rough_Rock
Hello,
Just found this great site, and am enjoying reading the posts. I have a question...My 10 year anniversary is coming up in Sept. and Dh is getting me a new ring. We are planning on getting a new engagement ring and wedding band since I want platinum and I now have gold. But, after looking around, I fell in love with the Ritani Endless Love ring with the 3 oval diamonds and the pave on the side. My jeweler said that it is an engagement ring, but people have used it as a wedding band or anniversary ring, and it is fine that way as well. I''m looking to just have a wedding band/anniversary ring only instead of the engagement ring/wedding band look. Can I wear this ring solo, without people thinking it''s an engagement ring? Thanks in advance!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi and Welcome to PS
35.gif

I think the Ritani ring sounds incredible and would be a perfect upgrade anniversary ring. It may be due to Debeers marketing but when I see a 3 stone I think anniversary ring not engagement ring. I think if that's what you want that's what you shoudl get
1.gif

joadma

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your reply! I think you''re right about the marketing; when I saw the ring, I thought "3 stone anniversary band". But then she showed me some matching wedding bands to go with it, then I thought it was strictly an e-ring. I absolutely love this ring! I think it will be fine on its own, but I would die if someone asked me when the wedding is! Lol...
6.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the 3 stone ring can be either an e-ring or an anniversary band. Truthfully I used to solely regard them as anniversary bands until they became popular as an e-ring style as well. I''d go for it (I adore the Ritani 3 stone endless love rings in particular!) and if someone asked me when the wedding is, I''d simply say "10 years ago!!"
9.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I agree that first of all, when I see a three stone ring, I think anniversary ring first. But that of course doesn''t guarantee that you won''t be asked if you''ve set a wedding date yet!
31.gif

Just as a side note, I wear only a RB engagement ring (with some bar and channel set diamonds for sidestones) since I''m not married yet, and I have to say that over 75% of people ask me first if it is a wedding ring or an engagement ring! LOL

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2005 9:31:56 PM
Author: FireGoddess
...if someone asked me when the wedding is, I''d simply say ''10 years ago!!''
9.gif
LOL
31.gif

joadma

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/31/2005 9:37:19 PM
Author: Stretch4

Date: 5/31/2005 9:31:56 PM
Author: FireGoddess
...if someone asked me when the wedding is, I''d simply say ''10 years ago!!''
9.gif
LOL
31.gif
That''s a good one, I will have to remember that, lol!

Thanks for the replies so far, I feel much better about the ring, now that I know it''s ok as an anniversary ring too!
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results