shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie here :) ... Does anyone have a marquise set with princess diamonds with matching band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cme

Rough_Rock
I have a 1.50 carat marquise that i need to have set. Doe sanyone have a marquise set with a princess diamnd on each side? paired with a princess cut channel band?
something similar t the following pics....with a princess channel set band ( i dont have a pic)

2199-2.jpg

Cme

Rough_Rock
Heres the other pic:
What do you think?

2181-2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have never seen that combo before but I think anything goes when combining diamond shapes if YOU love it
2.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve seen one like that (I just reset my marquise) and it was beautiful! I went with rounds and baguettes on each side. I feel like I get alot more light bouncing around with the rounds right next to it.
Good luck!

thunkpad

Shiny_Rock
That looks fabulous!
30.gif

Cme

Rough_Rock
Thanks ;-)
I really like the marquise with the princess on each side then the channel princess''s with the princess channel band..but I can get the band But I cant get the ring here
7.gif
I can get the marquise with a princess on each side made though and get teh princess channel band......
but I really like the other ring...
Do you think I should jsut settle for the one I can get.....it really is nice and the price is excellent.

I should say I can get the other ring custom made...but they want a fortune for it ( and I already have the marquise)
I have not seen either of these with the channel princess band next to it...I wish I could ;-)
c

Cme

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have any advicce to offer? which do you think would look better with the princess channel band?
tia
c

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results