shape
carat
color
clarity

New Years Resolutions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Thought if I share mine here, I might be more tied to keeping them!

I''ve got 7 months until wedding day (holy cow, will be here sooner than I know what to do with!!)
so most resolutions have to do with health and fitness:

1. Drink MORE water! (I''m drinking it right now!)
2. Get to sleep before 11:30 (maybe that will lesson the black circles that have formed around my eyes!)
3. Cut down to only 1 night of cheese dip and chips at our local favorite Mexican restaurant (what is it about chips and dip that I just can''t stop myself??)

Any resolutions that you all care to share?

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
NOT to make a New Year''s Resolution

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
LOL MINE,
Clearly you''re of a better mind set than I am!
You''ll certainly enjoy your new year better than I will!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
My new year''s resolutions:

1. lose weight-10-15 lbs.- just want to be where I was before I met FI- I was so toned and in shape- see what a happy relationship does to you???
emwink.gif

2. quit smoking- I smoke about a pack a week, I know, not terrible, but it would be better if I just didnt smoke.

3. spend more time with friends and family- I get so wrapped up with work and grad school- but I need to make time to be with them....

hopefully I could follow through...
emsad.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2006 8:01:41 PM
Author: Tybee
LOL MINE,

Clearly you''re of a better mind set than I am!

You''ll certainly enjoy your new year better than I will!

LOL.. I could never stick to my New Year''s resolutions and I always felt so guilty.. So for the past few years I have had this one... and so far.. I have not let myself down..
28.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
LOL Mine, I like that one!!

I could stand to lose about 10 pounds and just tone up my lower body in general
1.gif
. Also eat healthy and drink more water.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
1. Get my house, bills and personal effects clean and organized and keep it that way. (Already bought a new work bag that is smaller, so i cant cram more than i need in it... cleaning out my closets tonite so i can donte tomorrow! Loving the organize thread in Hangout... ive already "shined my sink"!)

2. Get back into my gym routine. Tone and loose weight... ultimate goal: 40 lbs.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Mine are:

1. Stay positive and remind myself that I deserve the good fortune I had last year and it will continue.

2. Get out of debt, or pretty much, before my May ''07 wedding.

3. Eat better and get into better shape before my May ''07 wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results