shape
carat
color
clarity

New Whiteflash 9-point Eternity Band!

Brownie22

Rough_Rock
I recently received my new eternity band from Whiteflash. I LOVE it!! The only downside (which I was aware could/would happen) is that the diamond girdles scratch the prongs of my engagement ring (to no fault of Whiteflash - obviously this is the nature of shared-prong eternity rings). I thought it would take some time but it actually made noticeable scratches within three days :(sad

My experience with Whiteflash was lovely. I worked with Sheerah and Leon who were both wonderful. Leon answered all my questions promptly and was extremely patient. I absolutely love the ring and will just have to decide if I'm all right with the damage it will cause or if I'll always wear a spacer (I really dislike wearing one but may still opt for it). The only thing that I didn't love about the purchase was how small of a change would incur the new/additional $250 CAD fee. Changing the stones from 9 to 10-pointers would have required a new CAD and fee and changing the CAD from open to closed-gallery did cost me an additional $250. My advice is to be as certain as possible about your design before proceeding with a CAD. Everything else about the process was great and I would highly, highly recommend Whiteflash.

Here are the specs and pics:

9-point (1.80 tcw I believe) ACA, F VS diamonds
Size 4.75 (probably should have sized up a hair, it's a little more snug than my other 4.75 ring)

img_1696.jpg
img_1670.jpg
img_1678.jpg
img_1672.jpg

Brownie22

Rough_Rock
With 1mm spacer

img_1688.jpg
img_1693.jpg
img_1683.jpg

Brownie22

Rough_Rock
Pictures from Whiteflash

custom-white-gold-custom-diamond-wedding-ring-by-whiteflash-32861_f2_0.jpg
custom-white-gold-custom-diamond-wedding-ring-by-whiteflash-32861_g2_1.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it with your 3 stone! Could hardly even see the spacer, by the way.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's beautiful on your hand, Brownie!! I loved the shared prongs and how low the setting is. Perfect compliment to your stunning ering!! Enjoy!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! I have a 15pt one from WF coming soon! What is the height on yours?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drooool! It's absolutely gorgeous, and I LOVE it with your 3 stone e-ring! What are the specs on your 3 stone if you don't mind sharing? Great finger coverage! :naughty:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Looks fabulous!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Brownie22

Rough_Rock
Derbigal, Enerchi, tigian, Thank you so much! It's so nice to hear others like it too!

mom2boys, Thank you! Height was a huge concern for me since my engagement ring is not set very high. I believe the eternity ring ended up being about 2.25mm high. Side note - I originally wanted open-gallery but later found out that closed gallery could be set even lower so I paid the additional CAD fee to have it done as closed-gallery.

Laila619, Thank you! I know a lot of people prefer a plain band with a three-stone but I like the bling :naughty: I do actually have a plain wedding band too which I love. The specs on the center stone: GIA 1.51ct., very good cut, F, SI1 (can't see any inclusions and have no intention of looking deeper to find them!). There's some amount of fluorescence but I only see it in extremely bright sun and I actually love it when it happens. Side stones are: .24ct each, F color (don't know cut or clarity but I don't see any inclusions and they sparkle like the center). Ring size is 4.75

Thank you all, it's nice to have a forum to share excitement over sparkly things. I keep it pretty much to myself in "real" life.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the info! Mine is set at 2.6mm height for the 15pt size. I'm hoping it will still be comfortable! I had originally wanted the open gallery style also but opted for the closed gallery due to height concerns.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great with your ering! You did a great job in picking it out and the spacer is almost non-existent!

Beautiful set of rings - congrats!

Brownie22

Rough_Rock
mom2boys, mine is extremely comfortable, I don't even feel it. I imagine at 2.6mm yours won't feel much different. I'm sure it will be gorgeous. It's so much prettier in real life too.

MissGotRocks, thank you so much! I didn't think it would be large enough to keep them apart but luckily it is.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic! I love it with your three stone. :love: Do yourself a favor and wear the spacer!!!!

KatSullivan

Rough_Rock
It's absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad everything worked out for you. Wear it in good health.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and looks perfect with your 3 stone!

And where did you get your spacer? Its the perfect size! (I still need one)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! :love: I think your spacer is fine, but I have seen someone do a rose gold spacer which seemed almost invisible between two white metal rings. Do use one, though..you don't want to ruin your e-ring!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful!

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful band! The whole set looks great together, and I totally hear you on the spacer issue. I hate the spacer too, but youre right the e-ring prongs scratch within a couple days! It's such a dilemma haha although as others have said yours is quite minimal. Congrats on your new band, it's awesome!

Brownie22

Rough_Rock
KatSullivan, tyty333, lknvb4, Thank you for the compliments!

Christina, DiamondSeeker, Kalrik, Thank you! I'm pretty sure I'll always wear the spacer, I may look for a new one though or buy this one in a different metal (mine is sterling silver because I wanted to see how the size worked before paying for one in white or rose gold. Is silver harder than 18k white gold, will it scratch it?

Brownie22

Rough_Rock
tyty333|1345847311|3256708 said:
Gorgeous and looks perfect with your 3 stone!

And where did you get your spacer? Its the perfect size! (I still need one)

I forgot to respond to this! I got it from JuneDesigns on Etsy (mine is silver). http://www.etsy.com/listing/70128726/recycled-18k-palladium-white-gold-ring?ga_search_query=white%2Bgold.... I may buy it from her in the white gold version.

I'm also considering this other spacer in white or rose gold. (It's 1.3mm instead of the 1mm I currently have) http://www.etsy.com/listing/67535522/petite-solid-14k-pink-thin-gold-wedding?ref=sr_gallery_7&ga_search_query=raina+lee+scott&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_search_type=all

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results