shape
carat
color
clarity

New wedding band ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I have recently upgraded an now my new eg ring is far too wide looking for my wedding band which is only 2mm (the band looked good with my knife edge tiffany setting). My hubby says it doesn''t look right and I agree with him. I am thinking about buying a Stuller band (pic below). What are the thoughts out there about this band? I always keep my original band
5.gif

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
For got the pic of the Stuller ring

12567_14kw.jpg

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Hii Angel

I have a similiar wedding band and I really like it. It has 10 small diamonds in a straight line and is about 0.25cttw. I have a Vatche X-prong ring and the band of the e-ring is approximately 2.7mm wide. The wedding band is approximately 2.5mm wide and they look great together, in my opinion. (Maya's Cushion)

The Tiffany Etoile ring is similiar, but the diamonds are scattered. If there is a Tiffany's close by, you can always try one on and see what it looks like.

Maya

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I love you set!!
30.gif
There is a Tiffany''s about 2 1/2 hours away but I don''t like going in to Miami very often. If I don''t go with the Stuller band I am going to have one made with sapphires and diamond alternating.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I love the band you posted, and I think it would look great!

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Angel!

I am sure you can get a similiar wedding band from several different vendors as well as jewelry stores. Maybe you can try a few different w- bands on at a local jewelry store to see which width band you like with your e-ring.

The new Martha Stewart Weddings (Winter 2006) magazine has something similiar from Lieberfarb. This is a designer you can find in a few jewelry stores.

Whiteflash has something similiar, and maybe they can customize it for you with sapphires. (Whiteflash)

Good luck

Maya

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
It is a gorgeous ring. Not sure if it will work with the vatche x prong but it sure doesn''t hurt to try! My e-ring is similar to yours. I tried a 3 mm straight band from stuller but it seemed too low profile (height) for the e-ring. The one you posted seems like it would not have that problem though.
Good luck, will you let us know how it is?

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I was looking at the Tiffany & Co and love this design, I just going to have look around.

16934372_FL_LRG.jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that too. I think it would not look right next to your e-ring though! (oooh do you have a RHR? if not how perfect would that bubbles ring be?)

I have the same e-ring setting as you and I ended up getting the curved vatche band... I don''t know if you saw my thread already, I can hunt it down if you like. I wasn''t thrilled with it at first and it also seemed overpriced. Now I am pretty happy with it and glad I got it. I love how the match perfectly and are a set :)

LOVE the first band you posted though... be sure to share some pics if you order it! if you don''t mind me asking what price were you quoted for it? (you can PM me...)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results