shape
carat
color
clarity

New wedding band (with e-ring)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
So I ordered my wedding band a couple of months ago and when it came in I realized they''d accidentally made it in white gold instead of platinum. The salesperson had written the wrong metal down on the order sheet (though it was correct on my receipt). Anyway, they had to remake it and the second one just came in last week. I got home from work before the sun went down today and decided to take a few pics.

nkering3.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Hopefully you will get to wear it soon.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea what causes this effect in the reflection of light, but it''s interesting. Also, for some reason the platinum beneath the pear cut looks damaged in this photo. In fact, when I saw the photo I immediately inspected the, ring, but hte platinum is fine. It must be a reflection of my black shirt or something. I should have worn a white shirt, sometimes I think i can see reflections of the camera or whatever shirt I''m wearing when I take pictures.

nkering5.JPG

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
This photo shows some contrast, though for some reason the prongs look crooked...I must have moved slightly.

nkering4JPG.JPG

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
And finally, because I never took a requisite flower shot and I only have plants in the front yard, I''m took a "plant" shot :)

nkering1.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are jusy gorgeous! I love the new band with your e-ring!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Love your rings, the wband really works well with your ering!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look perfect together, very pretty!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty rings.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I love the last shot...the peek a boo one!

DKS

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are AmAzInG! I had to go back and read you old posts and get the scoop on the ering. MY WORD you got a deal, I would have happily paid that and a LOT more for such a ring! WOW WOW WOW! I love the look of these 2 rings together.............man oh man, you ladies sure get my diamond-envy brewing!!!
30.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Y''all are not only extremely knowledgeable and helpful, but really sweet as well. Thanks!

I''m still just as in love with this ring as I was the first day I saw it--you''d think I''d be used to it by now, but I still catch myself staring at it, haha. The wedding is just a couple of weeks away and I think I''ll get used to wearing both rings quickly :)

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set! Your asscher is gorgeous!!!

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
I really LOVE your ering, and your wband completes the set so perfectly! Beautiful combo!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Simply beautiful. Your gorgeous ering pulls at my heart strings every time I see it.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
How coincidental, Haven, because I''ve been drooling over yours all day long! I''m wondering how you''re going to tear your eyes away from it long enough to get any work done tomorrow :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, they look great together. I love your ering!!!

clanalois

Rough_Rock
Very pretty!

themrs

Rough_Rock
Neato! I like the non mathcing look very fresh.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow! How did I miss this thread???

Beautiful rings, NEL! Your rings are gorgeous together! Many congratulations!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings look perfect together! I love your ER, it''s simply gorgeous!!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your set. They look great together!
30.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I missed this, but I haven''t been on this particular forum much. I really like the combination of the shared prong band and your ering. I also really like the pears with the asscher. I''ve never seen that combo, but it''s very elegant. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results