shape
carat
color
clarity

New to the forum - a few pieces of my collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! And thanks so much for showing us your GORGEOUS collection!! Your 3 stone is to DIE for!!!
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif

sapphire82

Rough_Rock
DandiAndi, Oddoneout, princess please, SparklyOEC, MakingTheGrade, dragonfly411, tigian, Gecodani, Icom, Yssie, Thouarella & Tickins1 thank you! I’m am so pleased with my new non-matchy set (I got the idea from one of the PS threads) I wanted to have a more vintage look with the art-deco style band and OMC ring.

decodelighted LOL I spend hours looking through pages of second hand jewelry on eBay!

The OMC was £500 ($770) so I snapped it up before anyone else could - The seller didn’t know much about the diamonds or she may have charged a bit more

My sapphire and diamond band was from Avi jewelers based in NYC on eBay and again I got a great deal - £90 ($140) with free shipping

My 3 diamond wedding band was from an italian company on eBay and only cost me £130 ($200) with free shipping

The baguette band was £390 ($599) from Doverjewelery.com with free shipping and resizing so it was great value!

It is so much cheaper to buy from the states. One of my good friends recently got engaged and her FH bought her a brand new 3 stone diamond ring, 18kt YG with 0.33 ct round brilliants....for £900 (£1,400)!! It is really pretty and exactly what she wanted but almost double what i paid for my second hand 1 ct 3 stone.

Maevie, SparkleNut I love this set too - (more of my eBay bargains ) it even looks good with my sapphire engagement ring

Cellentani, thank you - I definitely found what I was looking for in this band - beautiful enough to wear on it’s own, I love it’s simple elegance

mekj1986

Rough_Rock
are the bezels in a handmade setting? its just beautiful, I''m from the UK too and you dont see things like that, very unusual!, beautiful!

mekj1986

Rough_Rock
ps. You''ve got me on the aby jewellery hunt now! amazing!!!! how did I live without this?

sapphire82

Rough_Rock

It is so much cheaper to buy from the states. One of my good friends recently got engaged and her FH bought her a brand new 3 stone diamond ring, 18kt YG with 0.33 ct round brilliants....for £900 (£1,400)!! It is really pretty and exactly what she wanted but almost double what i paid for my second hand 1 ct 3 stone.

oops....error! That is meant to say $1,400 NOT £1,400!!

sapphire82

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/17/2010 6:21:22 AM
Author: mekj1986
are the bezels in a handmade setting? its just beautiful, I''m from the UK too and you dont see things like that, very unusual!, beautiful!

Hi mekj1986

Yes it is handmade - the bezel setting on one of the side stones is a little squiggly and not perfect but that''s what I love about it - completely original!

Happy hunting on eBay! I think after the baguette band I have finally slate my thirst (for a few months at least
2.gif
) My hubby will be so pleased!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty collection, welcome to pricescope
35.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi sapphire82, welcome to PS! You have a beautiful collection and I really like your sapphires.
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection!!! I like all your pieces!!
36.gif

sapphire82

Rough_Rock
Monnyjay, Catmom & Chiquitapet

Thank you! I really appreciate everyone''s comments especially coming from experienced pricescopers!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Somehow I missed such a pretty thread! Beautiful rings!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great collection.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Hello Sapphire82, welcome to Pricescope.

You have a very nice collection. I hope you stick around, there aren''t nearly enough Brits around. That said, we tend to make ourselves heard one way or another.

I used to be a neighbour of yours (Marlow) before I moved to Canada 13 years ago.

Good to meet you.

sapphire82

Rough_Rock
Thank you Sparkly Blonde and Marcyc !

Gailey I live in Wantage near Abingdon and Didcot so we were quite close! Canada is where DH and I hope to relocate to in a couple of years - I''m back at uni training to be a radiographer so have another year to go - wow 13 years! No regrets then?

sapphire82

Rough_Rock
I found another lovely sapphire ring I have in my collection. There is a teeny tiny diamond set in the middle and I would prefer to have a much larger one set in its space. This was a present from DH a couple of years ago

P102021533.jpg

sapphire82

Rough_Rock
I felt brave last night and took a hand shot of my new wedding set - There is a much better idea of finger coverage now (size 8). The kitchen lighting makes the diamonds look a bit yellow here.

P10202261.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2010 7:20:48 AM
Author: sapphire82

Gailey I live in Wantage near Abingdon and Didcot so we were quite close! Canada is where DH and I hope to relocate to in a couple of years - I''m back at uni training to be a radiographer so have another year to go - wow 13 years! No regrets then?
Nope, not a one! I''ve even learned to live without Lurpak and Cress!

We are in Calgary currently and looks like we have to move to Ontario and I am gutted about it. No wish whatsoever to go East.

If you need any advice or help, start a thread in Hangout and I will be happy to assist you.

Canada is a fabulous place to live. Have you checked to see what skill sets Canada needs in case your application qualifies for fast tracking?

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I really love your collection! Beautiful pieces!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE YOUR RINGS!! i just absolutely love the three stone setting, the baguette band, and that bezel sapphire band is perfection with it! thanks for sharing :)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS.
35.gif

You have a lovely collection thanks for sharing it with us!
21.gif

sapphire82

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/21/2010 9:25:08 AM
Author: violet3
I LOVE YOUR RINGS!! i just absolutely love the three stone setting, the baguette band, and that bezel sapphire band is perfection with it! thanks for sharing :)

Thank you Violet3!

I took some better pictures of the sapphire band today -felt I didn''t really show it off enough before!

P102023812.jpg

sapphire82

Rough_Rock
One more of the two together

P102024522.jpg

sapphire82

Rough_Rock
Stone hunter & Vesper girl
Thank you both for your kind comments! I still can''t stop admiring my left hand!

sapphire82

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/20/2010 12:12:00 PM
Author: Gailey
Date: 4/19/2010 7:20:48 AM

Nope, not a one! I''ve even learned to live without Lurpak and Cress!

We are in Calgary currently and looks like we have to move to Ontario and I am gutted about it. No wish whatsoever to go East.

If you need any advice or help, start a thread in Hangout and I will be happy to assist you.

Canada is a fabulous place to live. Have you checked to see what skill sets Canada needs in case your application qualifies for fast tracking?

Thanks Gailey! That is really nice of you - I did check and I can fast track so thanks for the advice!

sapphire82

Rough_Rock
one last picture of my new set...promise! - love the soft colours in the OMC''s here

P102024012.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2010 5:46:37 AM
one last picture of my new set...promise! - love the soft colours in the OMC''s here
OH MY!!!!!
36.gif

And the sapphire band really needs more attention too!!!

GREAT new photos! TFS.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome, and great pieces! Thank you for sharing!

I love the half eternity!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results