shape
carat
color
clarity

New to site - Here''s my ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone. I''ve been lurking around on this site since I got engaged in May and received my beautiful pave ring. I noticed nearly all of the posters on here have round or princess cut diamonds - but I am partial to the clean, glassy Emerald-cut.

So here''s a few pictures. My camera isn''t great, it''s old. This is the best it can do.

finger1.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
A few more I forgot to add the first time...

finger2.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
another...

finger3.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
and another...

finger4.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
...and the last, for now. I realize now the ring could be a little cleaner. Oh well, you get the picture. Let me know what you think...how it compares to all the beautiful pieces on here!!!!

finger5.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome and your ring is beautiful. What are the specs? Oh, and you''ll find that there are many emerald cut lovers out there, but then I''m biased.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Nice detail on the band!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Vey nice....does that one have a matching band? I have seen one like that.............

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 4:47:28 PM
Author: Po10472
Welcome and your ring is beautiful. What are the specs? Oh, and you''ll find that there are many emerald cut lovers out there, but then I''m biased.
Specs:

Center diamond is .90ct, I, VS1, with very good cut and proportion. Accent diamonds total .50ct and are all I and SI1. I think my jewelry-challenged fiance did an excellent job. Opinions?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto!
9.gif
Rounds have a monopoly in general (not just on PS). I think we have a larger percentage than normal of emerald (and SE/asscher, for that matter) lovers ''round here!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 4:55:25 PM
Author: ~*Alexis*~
Vey nice....does that one have a matching band? I have seen one like that.............
Yes, there is a "matching" band, but it has a strange notch cut from it that I simply didn''t like when I got it home. I switched it for a similar pave band that is straight. The rings don''t sit perfectly next to each other, but I like the unique look. And I also like that I can wear the band alone or stack it if I choose, which is something you cannot do with a notched band. Below is a prof. pic of the band. I can take a pic of the two rings together on my finger, if people would like to see it.

R-1083a.jpg

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Mine is very similar but I only have a 1/2 carat emerald. Love the Halos!

"I can take a pic of the two rings together on my finger, if people would like to see it."

Absolutely! Would love more pictures!

Cathy

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! Where did you find the new band? I ordered 2 bands from precision set and one of them is very similar to yours. It came in but I haven''t had time to pick it up... I''d love to see pictures of your rings together so I can see the band in action!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
So lovely!!!
30.gif
30.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock

Okay here''s the ering with the band. Like I said they are not flush and the band has some differences. I like that, though...I like things slightly off-center so it fits my personality perfectly.

It almost feels wrong to be wearing these together, since I''m not married yet!!

both1.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
here''s another...since I can''t figure out how to post more than one pic at a time in a post...

both2.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 5:23:54 PM
Author: oobiecoo
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! Where did you find the new band? I ordered 2 bands from precision set and one of them is very similar to yours. It came in but I haven''t had time to pick it up... I''d love to see pictures of your rings together so I can see the band in action!

www.adiamor.com

Adiamor is the company that makes it okay to buy jewelry online. In fact, they have store fronts in NYC and California, so they''re not only online. Both my ering and band came from there, and when I decided I didn''t like my notched band they were exceedingly helpful and gracious...and patient with me!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
your rings are beautiful, i especially like the ''knife-edge'' effect they have. enjoy!!

crazydogs

Rough_Rock
Wow, I love the setting! very pretty!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I lve the emerald cut in that setting! Very beautiful! And I agree that I''d rather have the regular band, too, over a notched one!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Very elegant! Congrats on the engagement!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning--congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, congratulations on your engagement!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 5:08:29 PM
Author: musey

Ditto!
9.gif
Rounds have a monopoly in general (not just on PS). I think we have a larger percentage than normal of emerald (and SE/asscher, for that matter) lovers ''round here!

I agree! I am quite attached to my EC
2.gif
Very pretty wedding set!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
So elegant! It''s beautiful.
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s classic and elegant, and the setting is lovely, shows it off well. Welcome to PS!!
35.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Your ering and your set are both lovely!!!
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results