shape
carat
color
clarity

New to LIW

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pannini

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I just discovered this portion of PS. Ha! I''ve been researching rings and diamonds for the past month and feeding specs and prefs to the bf. He''s been really patient and wants me to communicate with him what I want, but I find myself constantly studying all the diamonds and settings on PS, and keep wanting to fine-tune my ideas for him. How do I stop?

If only I knew he really understood my "vision," then I''d probably chill out, LoL. I am grateful for whatever he gets, of course, I just want to make sure I communicate everything without being overwhelming.

Anyone have tips or similar experiences?

17.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS!

What a lot of girls have done is collect 3-5 pictures of what they wanted, put them together in an email, added specs with parameters and other pertinent details (ring size etc), and then left it alone. Other girls have put together books and made it very fun and cute, but the key is to pick something, simplify it, give it to him and then walk away.

I think this seems to work, because then it''s something a guy can print out or has a hard copy in his hand already, so he can just walk into a store, hand it over, and the hard work has already been done for him!

Makes it easier on you and him.

pannini

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, I''ll do my best to leave it alone. heheh.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
welcome! Freke''s advice is spot on!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Freke gave great advice.

I just wanted to throw it out there that if you''re really enjoying the process, you and your FF could pick out the ring together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results