shape
carat
color
clarity

New Sub-forum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, so I''ve been thinking about this for a while, but I think that a new sub-forum for getting jewelry set/finding the perfect setting/jeweler would be good. It seems as though most of the setting talk goes into Rocky Talky, but RT tends to move so fast, that often people may not get the advice they are seeking when people are continuously asking about center stones.

So I think that sometimes it spills into SMTR, Colored Stones, Hangout and other places. It would be nice to have one sub-forum to ask for ideas in regards to that, whether you''re looking for something for a colored stone or a diamond. Sometimes the good people of RT help, and sometimes it''s SMTR, but I think one place to go would be awesome.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I think this is a great idea too.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Really good idea.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a good idea, but I thought the jewelry section was for that? however it doesn''t seem like a whole lot of people visit that section too much so maybe they don''t get a lot of advice/help?

audball

Ideal_Rock
+1, I''m much better at helping with settings than stones and rocky talk stays SOOO busy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results