shape
carat
color
clarity

NEW SETTING! NEW CAMERA! NEW JEWELS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know how I missed this!! The ring is yummy! I dream of asschers and all these photos are going to give me such sweet dreams!! It looks really fabulous on your hand.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock

Diamondsrock- Thanks for your comment, it is def. one of my all time favorite looks too!

Pearberry- Yes, don’t tell your FI…my first ring change did not go very well

31.gif
…from then on, he just gave a hesitant “yes” to everything else. However, in the end, he now believes my e-ring is 100% perfect….but he must forget I will someday need a tennis bracelet, massive studs, etc….
27.gif

CrownJewel- I dream of diamonds too!
36.gif
Fun, huh?!
30.gif
After a year or two of it though, I am starting to want a different type of dream
9.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Hee hee, dontcha just love new cameras & resets?

I wanted to tell you how much I love the look of your asscher with the traps. I think the trap is the BEST sidestone to complement a nice asscher like yours.

I''m surprised to hear your ring is an I, it really faces up white! I love it! I bet it has great clarity though, since there aren''t a lot of facets to hide behind.

I think your ring is absolutely gorgeous. I know you said in this thread you plan on wearing a plain platinum band with it, and I think that''ll be a nice classic look....but you should also plant a seed in your dh''s head for a sleek diamond eternity band too. I love the look of that kind of band next to a setting like yours. Either shared prong asschers or channel set baguettes (set east west of course). Maybe for an anniversary!

Ok..that''s all!

Jeannine

(Feb 2003 bride has a great set...ring, plat band & diamond band....she''s got options! love it!)

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I took some more pictures....

IMG_0388 (2).jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Oops, they are a bit small...Maybe this one will be bigger...

PicPerf0107.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Maybe it is better...

UPDATE: GUESS NOT...I GIVE UP FOR TODAY...MAYBE IN THE MORNING!
41.gif

RingPerf26.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Maybe one more try...

IMG_0388 (3).jpg

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
UCLABelle:

Your ring looks huge with the trapezoid side stones. I really, really like the look of it!!

Pearberry
emsmile.gif

asscherdiamond

Rough_Rock
Can you tell me what the weight of those traps are? I am in love with that setting. Who made it for you?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Belle, are you happy with that stunner? i think that combo is amazing...but I know how you feel, I would love to maybe put bullet shapes on the sides on my stone, I just love the look, my baguettes are fine too, but I really love the bullet and shield shapes for some reason...(it will pass soon if I ignore it)

KateMG

Rough_Rock
UCLABelle, I know you don''t have this ring anymore, but I really love the look of an asscher with side traps. My concern is that I would want to be able to wear a plain wedding band flush with the ring. Would this be possible? I do like the lower setting though, so I wouldn''t want to have to raise it too high to accommodate this. Does anyone know if this would work?

My diamond would likely be in the 1ct range, not 2ct, so that may help with my little concern.

By the way, I love your new ring too (or a mix of both - an emerald cut with trap sides) so I''m a bit conflicted between asscher and emerald for the centre stone. Looking at your pictures isn''t helping me make up my mind either!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results