shape
carat
color
clarity

new sapphire e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mom2SF

Rough_Rock
Another photo:

2009 473 Small Web view.jpg

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
nice and big! 8mm is respectable =)

Mom2SF

Rough_Rock
Another

2009 474 Small Web view.jpg

Mom2SF

Rough_Rock
Stone before it was set--it shows how clean it is. It sparles LIKE CRAZY in person.

MSG sapphire light blue Small Web view.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, and I especially love the cut! Do you think the color of the sapphire matches Dana''s pic?

Mom2SF

Rough_Rock
No, not quite--it''s lighter, but that''s what I wanted!!! (The narrative describes it better than the photo.) I wanted a sapphire that looked like an aquamarine. When I talked to Dana he said it''s very light icy blue. He''s the first person who described a stone as "icy" and I knew in my heart that it was the color I was seeking. It takes my breath away. The sparkle is lovely.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! More close-ups please!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh I''d been peeking at that stone for a looong time-glad it went to a good home! Yes, more close ups pleeeease!!

Mom2SF

Rough_Rock
One more - I have a basic camera so this is the closest I can really get without the photos getting blury.

2009 487 Small Web view.jpg

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s beautiful, what a lovely colour, it looks like it glows. I love the cut, and the setting suits it so well. Gorgeous! Congratulations!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, It''s unique and lovely!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It''s a beautiful ring and lovely sapphire!!

Haha, I''m always so jealous of you girls who get to pick out colored stone erings!
3.gif
Ah well, that''s what my right hand is for.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous!
I love lighter blue sapphires. That is unlike any I have ever seen. I really like the shape.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very unusual stone; I''m glad you found exactly the stone you are looking for.
36.gif

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Its beautiful! I love the icy sapphires too and think your ring is gorgeous!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for coming back and posting pictures! Your ring is lovely, and I''m thrilled that you''re so happy with your stone. Do you feel as though your pictures accurately show the stone''s color in real life? Does the stone ever go darker or lighter or...? As you can see, I''m quite curious about your stone!

Also, you may want to see if you have a little flower icon on your camera. Even a lot of basic cameras will have this and it allows you to take shots closer up.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It''s lovely.

Mom2SF

Rough_Rock
All, thanks for the nice comments!

AustenNut, yes my photos are accurate of the color (I honestly think some people think it''s a diamond though because they just say "WOW".... then I say it''s a blue sapphire and they have to look at it closer). The color does not change at all--it appears to be the same in the sun, and in the house at night. It always has the "kiss of blue", never hints violet, never looks dingy (has a "lively" look, even in the dark I get sparkle from it). I remember you saying you had your eye on this stone--I took photos with my MACRO setting and these are still the best--I have access to a better camera so I may try taking some more with it.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Really lovely ring! The color of the sapphire is fabulous :)

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Really lovely ring! The color of the sapphire is fabulous :)

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Mom2SF, for the update. So glad you''re enjoying your sapphire! And if you decide to take pictures with the camera, please post them!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and I love your ering.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring, congratulations on your engagement!!
36.gif

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty ring! Congratulations!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring... so glad you finally found the right stone for you!

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Love that icy blue look...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results