shape
carat
color
clarity

New Rings for my wife, from Union Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hedarud

Shiny_Rock
Well, they are on their way, it is a custom made setting for me, from a style I saw at Blue Nile. The center stone is from Union Diamond, and they made the setting for me as well. My wife and I have been married 4 yrs and this is her 4 yr anniversary present to replace her current ring. She has been looking at something like this for a while, so I finally made the order.....Hand pics to come....

ring_inbox.jpg

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a beautiful set! It''s so classic - my mom has a similar setting in white gold from the 50''s. It is still gorgeous to this day! Happy Anniversary - you''re a sweet husband and she''ll be so happy, I''m sure!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a special 4 year anniversary gift. lovely set!!

Oh beautiful!! I cant wait to hear how she likes it & see hand pics. You are so sweet!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That diamond is gorgeous!!! Very nice choice!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
What a thoughtful gift. Husbands like you should live in very happy homes!!!
2.gif
Your set is lovely.

Please post the details with more photos!!

DKS

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is lovely!!!
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
very nice, that is going to look beautiful on her hand!! i love the design of it, the elements and different shapes all play together so well, very classic and unique at the same time. happy anniversary!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful set and what a sweet hubby you are to get that for her! Congratulations on your anniversary. Please show us some hand shots after you give it to her.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Can''t wait for hand shots and we definately want specs on that beauty! What a NICE 4 year anniversary present!!!!!! I''ve been married 5 years........I''m trying to remember what I got for my 4th anniversary........maybe a massage gift certificate???? My husband would NEVER do something so special and thoughtful, kudos to YOU!!!!!
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set, what a wonderful and thoughtful husband you are.

Linda

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is going to love it! It is a lovely set!

hedarud

Shiny_Rock
here is a pic

rh_ring2.jpg

hedarud

Shiny_Rock
here is a pic

rhring3.jpg

hedarud

Shiny_Rock
here is a pic

rhring4.jpg

hedarud

Shiny_Rock
Last one for now

rhring5.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! She has lovely hands!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty set and great anniversary present! Happy 4th!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your 4th!! What a lovely set!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 4 yr anni; congrats and very sweet of you to get her such a beautiful set!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great on her hand. I really like alternating the square cuts and the RB very nice.

What happened to her first ering? Any photos of it?

hedarud

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone and thanks for all the positive comments. I know the trend is to go with platinum or yellow gold, but my wife is traditional and prefers yellow gold. It seems that the gold is barely visible in these rings anyways. i am amazed at how white and clean this ring looks, we were at the beach today and wow, the natural ligthing made the stone sparkle brilliantly, and did i mention WHITE......it is a 1.74 ct center stone, H color, SI1 clarity, it was not quire eye clean when the stone was loose, clean from top view but I could see the inclusion from the side when looking from the bottom side of the stone....but obviously in the mount, i can barely see it with the loop. The GIA cert stated, Excellent for everything, with faint fluorescense. When I drove down to Charles Carmona in LA, he inspected the stone and showed me the hearts and arrows and confirmed the stone. I was planning on getting a 2 ct vs2 G stone but I save like 5-10 K on the stone by going just a tiny bit smaller, and lesser quality, this diamond is amazing and looks huge !!! It was well worth the trip from the inland empire to see the appraiser, he made me feel good about the purchase. The side stones add up to .43 ct on the ring and . 62 on the mathcing band. As for the last post here, The old ring is pictured here, and will be sold to help recoop the costs of the new rings.

rhringold.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Love the reset. The sparkle factor is amazing!!! Good job and congrats on 4 years
2.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely set! You did a great job. Congrats!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary and thanks for showing your lovely rings.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Wow, I love the hand shots! I think the new set looks just perfect on her lovely hands. Great choice!

hedarud

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the kind comments

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results