shape
carat
color
clarity

New ring, white gold band, inticate design

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I thought this was a cool looking band so I bought it. I'll see how it looks with my solitaire, maybe change it up once in awhile, or wear it as a right hand ring. It was a steal! It's white gold, 5mm wide, and will post my own pics once it arrives!

9379_1.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, beau! Where''d you find such a unique ring?

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is a nice band, & a really great width at 5mm. Would like to see hand pics when you get it. :)

Judy
:)

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Hey Harleigh, I snagged it on E-bay for $45! I should have it Friday, and will take hand pics. It needs to be sized up 1/2 size, which will disturb the pattern a bit, but for that price, I couldn''t resist!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, a fellow ebay hunter!
36.gif
36.gif
I love it!!! Can''t wait to see it!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
beau13... you are so cute!!! You are just like me.... I LOVE OPTIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have really enjoyed your search and love your solitare and the other band you bought... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Woooooooooooooooo! Woobug!! LOL
I love a good deal, my husband on the other hand, doesn''t like my obsession with jewelry!!
I am hoping to get the ring Friday, and take pics to post. Monday I am going in for surgery that will leave me MIA for a few days, so hopefully before then, the ring is in, and I can post some pics for ya gals! I really have to stop LOOKING..it keeps costing me!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Beau... my husband feels the same.... hehehehehe!!! Want to see pictures :) WOOOOOOOOOOO

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, that is a pretty band! Can''t wait to see hand shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results