shape
carat
color
clarity

new radiant question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akameme

Rough_Rock
ok..so how does these specs sound? I plugged them into the DIY appraiser on gemapprasiers.com (with a guess on crown height %) and it came up with a 3A - which isn't great.

Here are the specs:
Radiant
1.21 carat (revised with correct carat weight)
71.4% depth
74% table
Girdle - Slightly thick
Polish/Symmetry - Very good/good
Cutlet - None
Color is E
Floursence (not sure, but I think it's none, will find out for sure on Friday)
Vs1
6.34 x 5.67 x 4.05

I'm going to see it in person on Friday - but any input is always appreciated.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
not great. what crown height did you put in?

akameme

Rough_Rock
I think i just put in 10%...the guy says the ring is sparkly...and likely the part of the cost is driven by the E color....

But once I ran the specs, i thought the depth and table weren''t great.

I may call him and ask him to see what else he can find with better table, etc....

Thanks for the quick reply...

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
if you have certain parameters that you are looking for, let him know. you don''t want to waste your time, or his, with stones that won''t suit you............

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I personally would see the stone before anything could be said. You can''t tell a radiant by numbers alone. Yes, it''s not an efficient stone, and I don''t know what the price is, but if it is over $7000 for an unbranded Radiant, then I think you should keep looking. A quick search on the site, showed that a comperable stone is about $7000 or less.

Good luck, and hope you find a well proportioned stone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results