shape
carat
color
clarity

New Pink Sapp Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
very very pretty. Cool setting idea you had and I think it looks lovely. I really like the details on the links. ENJOY!!!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I like the deeper bezels, actually. They help to minimize flipping and protect the cutlet (why, yes, I am cutlet paranoid!).

Lovely piece!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH, hello! What a pretty PINK bracelet!
9.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
HI Ladies!
thanks for commenting on the bracelet
1.gif

it''s my first real bracelet-- and the demo for my first diamond bracelet
31.gif

I am in the works of showing my jeweler more examples of the style for the next bracelet--- I prob won''t get this started till later tho.

oh-- an cellentani--- The gem show was last a couple weekends ago-- and it was fun!-- met up with a couple of pricescopers.... I got a couple little spinels.. and some cheap-ey pearls
1.gif
it wasn''t as good as last time tho--- looks like many of the vendors opted out of this one--- hopefully November will be better bec they will be looking for business before the holidays.

and New York-- is this weekend!! woo-hooo!!! I will be working like a crazy person until Thursday night tho---- but I am sooooo looking forward to this weekend--- I will hopefully have some pics to share of some findings
31.gif

I wonder if anyone else is going?
35.gif

thanks chrono---- I always love to see your droolworthy avatar pop in any thread.

thanks again ladies for stopping in

35.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it Blinky. The color of the sapphires are gorgeous. Beautiful looking bracelet.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sweet. It looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results