shape
carat
color
clarity

New Pictures of Pink Garnet Engagement Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
What pretty rings! Congrats to you both! I went back and had a look at your wedding pics- you both looked amazing!
Love, honor and cherish each other babe
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG love love love the new pics - both rings are lovely, the colors just glow
30.gif
Congrats again on your wedding
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I remember your rings from your wedding thread, and they''re still just as beautiful! Someone mentioned how they go together but have subtle differences, so they''re not matchy-matchy. That''s really cool!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful stone and setting!!! I love colored stones, so kudos to the both of you for choosing something very unique and colorful. Wish you both the very best
36.gif
36.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful garnet rings. Yours looks a lot like my Umbalite garnet, with lots of pink flashes, and blue flashes, if the light is right. It can also get an almost grape-colored glow in some lights. Hers is a gorgeous, an almost ruby-like red. Love them both.

Great pics.
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both rings are gorgeous, and I LOVE that they are similar but not matching. It''s such a lovely way to tie the two of you together
1.gif

Congratulations on your marriage again, Wishful!!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Lorelei, AmberGretchen, jstarfireb, platinumrock, and Musey!! Your sweet comments make both of us smile!

oneandahalfrock, wow, thank you! You are too kind! It was a truly great day. We look forward to cherishing each other for many years to come.

Fly Girl- I think you mentioned that in the past, about the Umbalite garnet. I have no idea where my stone originates from, but it does seem to have similar characteristics! I love to play with it in all different lights because the color changes are pretty dramatic.
18.gif

I am always looking at my ring, and I catch Wifey doing the same. We really love how they came out, and the similarities of them as well as the differences; they fit our personalities perfectly, as our family and friends can attest to. I love my ring more every single day- I wouldn''t trade it for anything!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS, love the pics!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty rings. Congratulations.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
What pretty rings!! I love the color.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful WT, I love how they sparkle and glow. I love the picture of both of your hands together too. I really love the color of your garnets.. so beautiful.

Love, Linda
xoxoxoxoxox

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow gorgeous rings and gorgeous pictures!!!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Skippy, marcyc, swingirl, Dear Linda, and MMT!!

I am still practicing with the camera but I have beautiful subjects which makes it all the easier to spend hours trying to get the right shots!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results