shape
carat
color
clarity

New pics of my 2.54 Emerald cut engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t decide who is more beautiful, you or your ring. Looks like a lovely wedding, thanks for sharing.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are gorgeous and your pictures are really wonderful. Congrats on your marriage!

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
Wow, thanks ladies!

@ dreamer- I actually posted some pictures from the wedding in BWW a few weeks ago. We got married in Central Park, and it was just Beauuutiful! A little chilly, but it was pretty perfect other than that. We just had 25 guests- close family and friends, and I wouldn''t have changed a thing.

And thanks for the compliments on DH- I think he''s pretty handsome too! But more more importantly, he''s the sweetest, best person I know. We feel truly lucky. I''m glad you all are enjoying the pics
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, they''re lovely!!!!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Stunning! You and your DH make a lovely couple, and those rings are TDF. Congratulations.
36.gif
36.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are beautiful and your husband looks so cute and in love (that''s always a good look on a man :) ) and that ring is awesome and you have perfect taste to combine it with that band - awesome! I love how there was bling all around at your wedding - you had lots to share! Thank you :) Lots of luck and love and wishes for years of happiness :)

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2009 9:19:01 PM
Author: gardengloves
gorgeous bride, gorgeous photos, beautiful family...Congratulations - the ring is beautiful, and so are you !

My thoughts exactly - couldn't have said it better myself!

Has anyone told you that you look like a younger Michelle Obama? It may just be the photo but I see a resemblance!

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again for the lovely comments! And yes, I get the Michelle Obama comparison daily! I''ll take it!
2.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YAY....more photos of your AMAZING ring!!!!
36.gif

Lori

tigian

Ideal_Rock
All the pics are amazing! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!

davidbest

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your wedding. Excellent photos and and very nice ring. The photographer was every cent worth it!

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
At first I was going to say you should be a hand model....but I really think you should be a model-model!!! Love the ring and the pictures...I did get a giggle...at first I thought your mom was the bride.
9.gif
9.gif
I thought, wow there is a big age gap but whatever....then I saw the lovely you!!

Many years of happiness to you both.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and unique rings, and an even more gorgeous bride!
I love how all the women in your family have two sets of bling - awesome
5.gif

I also really like the emotion in your photos, which are lovely btw. Thankyou very much for sharing them, Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your set for many years to come
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! I LOVE your set- your rings are just beautiful!!! What a stunning couple you and your new hubby make!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
@bookworm- hahahahahhahahah! That made my morning!

Thanks again everyone- we were over the moon about the photos. We just wanted someone to document the day, but they were so much more than that. I''m glad everyone is enjoying the pics as much as we did!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is amazing and you look STUNNING at your wedding. Congrats. What awesome pictures.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
You look so beautiful! Your ring is gorgeous too.

You have the prettiest hands I have ever seen.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
My gosh, everything is so lovely: you, your mother, your DH and your rings! Would love to see more pics of your wedding!

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful ring, thank you for sharing such wonderful pictures! You were a stunning bride, congratulations on your wedding!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. Congratulations!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, a gorgeous ring for a gorgeous lady!!! beautiful wedding, congrats
36.gif
36.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Iloveny-Thank you for sharing your photos with us! You made a lovely bride, and I loved all your photos. Your mom and DH, your mom and her best friends hands.

All of your photos show the love in your family. I can see the importance of the day in your faces, the commitment that you are making. Many prayers and wishes
for a joy filled marriage. You are beautiful, your day was beautiful and your rings are gorgeous! Thank you again for sharing your special memories with us.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
I just had to say...your wedding looked extremely elegant. I saw the pics you posted a few weeks ago. You two make a very handsome couple.

Congratulations. Your ring, and your family''s rings are beautiful!
1.gif

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
Wow everyone! Many thanks again! It was truly a special day, and our families got along so great. We were so happy we kept it small. We are truly blessed! If anyone wants to see more pics of the actual wedding here is a link to my earlier post:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pro-pics-from-my-10-12-09-central-park-wedding.128121/

@emeraldlover- your ring is Stunning! All of the pics that I sent DH for ideas for my ring were of halos. I just adore your ring!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful beautiful photos - just spectacular!
36.gif

susied

Rough_Rock
You are beautiful and your ring is awesome!!!

Camille

Shiny_Rock
Stunning photos, beautiful couple...congrats!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
You have have beautiful rings
30.gif
I love your wedding pics, too!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is lovely
30.gif
30.gif
, and you and your husband make a beautiful couple. I love the picture of you and his grandmother hugging, she couldn't look happier
1.gif

Congratulations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results