shape
carat
color
clarity

New Photos of Maytal Hoffman ring with Richard Homer Tsavorite.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
What a treat to see these lovely rings. That green one is simply magnificient. I love the elegance of it. I am sure you wife loves these rings. Thanks for sharing them with us!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
I love the Tsavorite ring, the detail is amazing! I *really* love your wife''s wedding set!
30.gif
It is absolutely gorgeous! I love the double prongs too! I''m very partial to emerald cut diamonds (that''s what I own)...
2.gif
and this one looks really beautiful! Would you mind telling us what the specs are of the diamond eternity band? It is so perfect with the emerald cut diamond solitaire...I truly love this look!
3.gif

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
staci76:

Thanks for the compliments....I am always surprised that more people dont go for an emerald cut, but to each her own I guess. The eternity band is an etched platinum band, with alternating emerald cut and princess cut stones I believe. It has been a few years, and I am not sure of the exact specs of the band.

What I do know is it was between that band and another that wasnt as substantial. :)

I hope that helps.

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Moosejaw, thank you for the information on the band. It really is beautiful and it compliments the emerald cut diamond perfectly IMO. Was it custom made by your jeweler? Is the emerald cut diamond in a basket type setting by chance? Just wondering how close the rings can actually sit together...it kind of looks like there is some space there but I could be wrong...it''s gorgeous no matter what though. Your wife is very lucky!
1.gif

It definitely is to each their own as far as diamond shapes go.
26.gif
For some reason, I''ve always been drawn to step cut type diamonds (i.e. baguettes, emerald cuts, etc). I love the broad flashes of light that come off these types of stones.
30.gif
They are mesmerizing.

Thank you so much for sharing these rings with us. I love seeing different designs with emerald cut diamonds. It gets me thinking of new ideas for mine...
31.gif

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
There is some space between the rings...I believe my wife wanted it that way. The band was custom, but I think it was only $1100-1400.00 from what I remember.

I am unsure of the e-ring setting as well. You''d think I know more....but we added a head to a filigreed band. We did choose the head, and prongs.

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
That sounds like a very reasonable price for the eternity band...especially being custom made. I love the idea that you had a head added to an engraved band. That is perfect! That way you can get the engraving you want on the band and the type of head / prongs you want too.
1.gif
I love engraving on rings...it really seems to add something extra to them.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautifully crafted ring and the color of the Tsavorite is mesmerizing!

Your wife must be very proud to wear it and you, to see it on her hand.
1.gif

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I feel a little bad now about the ring...Kate is feeling a little self concious about it, since she is a grade school teacher, and there are many other single teachers, including some that just went through a few breakups after some long term relationships(in which they expected to get married or engaged.) She shows up with the ring, and of course they all loved it...but she has to be a bit sensitive to the arena in which she works.

Bummer.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2007 3:53:47 PM
Author: Moosejaw
I feel a little bad now about the ring...Kate is feeling a little self concious about it, since she is a grade school teacher, and there are many other single teachers, including some that just went through a few breakups after some long term relationships(in which they expected to get married or engaged.) She shows up with the ring, and of course they all loved it...but she has to be a bit sensitive to the arena in which she works.

Bummer.

She shouldn''t let her co-workers take the wind out of her sails. That''s REALLY rude of them to make her feel uncomfortable.
Jealousy is SO ugly.

She shouldn''t let it bother her. Their break-ups aren''t her problem. Perhaps they should look inside themselves and not resent others.

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
I completely agree with dtnyc. That is a beautiful ring that you put a lot of thought into. Your wife shouldn''t have to worry about what her co-workers think about it. It''s so sad how jealous people try to bring others down to make themselves feel better.
38.gif

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think she realizes it...but when you don''t get the reaction that most women get when they show off a ring like, must be a bummer. I will have to show her all the unbiased responses on here.

Thanks,
G

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Moosejaw:

Yes, you should definitely show her the wonderful response your/her ring has received here on PS. I''m sure it will make her feel "warm and fuzzy" all over that she has such a beautiful and unique ring that is so appreciated here.

It''s too bad that her co-workers heartaches have dampened her enthusiasm. That beautiful ring is definitely to be celebrated, not hidden. Bring her here and let her read all the responses and feel the PS love!
36.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That is a very special, unique and beautiful ring. I hope your wife can enjoy wearing it.

As an aside, I drive past a local jewelry store every day on my way home from work, and I have admired the beautiful colored gemstone jewelry in the poster advertising their store. I finally dropped in last week, and sure enough, the jewelry pieces in their poster all contained Richard Homer stones. They have a colored gemstone show of Richard Homer gems in October, and I promptly signed up to come. The clerk was shocked that I had heard of their cutter. ("But, he''s famous", I told her.) I thank PS and photos of pieces such as the beautiful ring your wife has for educating me about him. I am really looking forward to seeing dozens of Richard Homer''s in person.
30.gif
Dare I hope to own one???
36.gif

Your wife is one lucky lady to have her very own!!!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2007 6:58:23 PM
Author: Fly Girl
That is a very special, unique and beautiful ring. I hope your wife can enjoy wearing it.

As an aside, I drive past a local jewelry store every day on my way home from work, and I have admired the beautiful colored gemstone jewelry in the poster advertising their store. I finally dropped in last week, and sure enough, the jewelry pieces in their poster all contained Richard Homer stones. They have a colored gemstone show of Richard Homer gems in October, and I promptly signed up to come. The clerk was shocked that I had heard of their cutter. (''But, he''s famous'', I told her.) I thank PS and photos of pieces such as the beautiful ring your wife has for educating me about him. I am really looking forward to seeing dozens of Richard Homer''s in person.
30.gif
Dare I hope to own one???
36.gif

Your wife is one lucky lady to have her very own!!!
Ooooh! Oooh! Flygirl, what city? date?
I would love to see some of his stones in real life!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Minneapolis. I can call tomorrow to check the date. Can''t find the card right now.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Darn it, I''m not anywhere close (So. Cal)

Maybe you could take some pictures for us
31.gif
????

Lucky you that you are going!
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Moosejaw,
You're a man with my tastes -- tsavorites and emerald-cuts!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I commented on this gorgeous ring yet...it is stunning. I love the halo size compared to the center stone, the contrast of the diamonds to the green tsavorite, and I think it looks fantastic on your wife''s hand!

I hope she can truly enjoy this ring and not let the haters she works with take the fun out of it!

P.S. I saw the pictures of you, her and the baby in the other thread and you make an adorable family!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results