shape
carat
color
clarity

New Or Classic ACA H & A for earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ohio Rocks

Rough_Rock
I''m looking at WF for diamond studs for my girl. I''m looking in the 0.3 - 0.4 carat for each stone. Would the classic ACA''s look better in this size stone? I''ve been reading most of the old posts and I just can''t figure out which way to go. I have never seen a ACA diamond in person and can''t until I place an order. Would we be able this type of stone for earrings? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
My guess would be New Line, they might look bigger and have bigger flashes.
A lot of people consider shallow diamonds for earrings.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I''ve had both a new line stone and a classic style, and definitely prefer the classic- more edge to edge sparkle. But I don''t know that it would make a huge difference for earrings really.

I can''t find the thread, but someone has a set of earrings w/ one new line and one classic and said the classic is brighter and looks bigger, I believe.

Ohio Rocks

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info! Should I look for a lower depth stone? Lets say something under 61 to get a larger looking stone?

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2006 7:40:19 PM
Author: Ohio Rocks
Thanks for the info! Should I look for a lower depth stone? Lets say something under 61 to get a larger looking stone?
Definitely.

shay

Ohio Rocks

Rough_Rock
Thanks Shay! Does WF allow you to upgrade if you buy one of the ready set ES collection earrings? Or is the upgrade only good if you buy the stones and have them set?

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
The ready set to go are not upgradeable because they are not certed to keep the cost down. If you pick ACA or Expert Selection stones with AGS or GIA paper, they are upgradeable as per their upgrade program rules. HTH

shay

Ohio Rocks

Rough_Rock
Thank you...that was very helpful! Thanks again for the input!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results