shape
carat
color
clarity

New OGI ring-Not mine yet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

I saw this ring from OGI Ltd. in an email they sent me. The collection is called "Everlasting". I think the halos look nice. Has anybody seen this in person? I''m guessing that it is too new, but I just thought I would ask. The collection photos are not posted on their website yet. I have only seen them in this email I got. Nice stuff, though.

OGI_Newsletter_Sept2008.jpg

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I think I would like to wear that ring with this band on my right hand. What do you think?

OGI_Ruby_Diamond_Stacking_Band_006V-8WAR.jpg

Ria

Rough_Rock
love that band!! Where is it from? Love the oval too! I think it would look beautiful!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I think it would look great! They are both beautiful!
30.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I think they would look beautiful together.
36.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/28/2008 11:41:44 PM
Author: Ria
love that band!! Where is it from? Love the oval too! I think it would look beautiful!
Ria--The band is also from OGI Ltd. and the style number is in the file name of the attached photo. The style number reflects the rubies. I saw this band somewhere and emailed the company to get the style number. I don''t have any rubies and would really love to have an OEC in a halo, so I thought maybe this might make a cool right hand set.

ILC, SDL, and MMT, thanks for your responses! I wasn''t sure if a set like that would be over the top!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That halo is just so delicate looking...very nicely done.
And I LOVE that band
31.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results