shape
carat
color
clarity

New Music!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if there is a thread like this, but I searched for one with no results.. I would really love some people''s suggestions on or old songs that aren''t so well known. My new favorite song is "You Ruined Me" by JC Chasez. It is so sweet and beautifully sung. I think you can only get it on limewire right now or go to his myspace. Anyway, I''m in the mood for something new and thought some of you might have some great suggestions!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Well...I am in LOVE with the band Queen so my NEW favorite artist is Mika, who sounds a lot like Freddie. Check Mika out. I saw him live, it was AMAZING!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You should probably post this in "hangout," I bet you will get a lot more responses there...good topic, though!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Ok, they''re not a hugely famous band or anything...in fact, they''re a local band from my boyfriend''s hometown, but they''re called Sparky''s Flaw and their song "Be Here" is awesome. They''re releasing their new EP soon and since their last one was on iTunes this one might be, too. You can hear it on their myspace, though. I listen to it every morning!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Check out Sara Bareilles! I''m biased because she''s one of those "I--know-her-through-the-grapevine" types, but she''s absolutely phenomenal and just starting to hit it big. Girl pop/rock with lounge jazz mixed in.

Hmm I''m not sure if that was the kind of thing you were asking for, but there you go anyway
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results