shape
carat
color
clarity

New LV Bags I am coveting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
As usual, we''re getting this line of new LV bags later than the rest of the world. I''m hoping to get my hands on it in the next couple of weeks!

LVPink Perforated Musette.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
What do you think of this diaper bag?

LV Diaper Bag Black.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Or this color?

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Oops - forgot to attach pic :razz:

LV Diaper Bag.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love it- you''ll be a very stylish momma!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like the second diaper one better!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hey, I like the baby bag! Sooo much better than the cutesie ones the hospitals give away, which I would never be caught dead with
28.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe - hubby jokingly suggested that I special-order a LV Pram.
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

I told him that will probably cost as much as the asscher
31.gif
and that shut him up pretty quickly.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah I like the olive color one too - the black and white is a little too harsh I think.

I''m waiting to see if they will release the diaper bag in the pink mini monogram in the cruise line (see below for color)

LV Cruise Trapeze.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, not lovin them but that's b/c I'm odd about shapes and don't really *love* louis. The cut out seems interesting though. I just wonder if we'd like the last one if it wasn't a Louis. It kinda looks like a granny bag.
13.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oooooh! can i play? i don''t think these are all new, but i love em anyway...

the sonatine

sonatine.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
lagoon clutch -- my next LV must have...to cute!

lagoonclutch.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
my fave all purpose carryall..the luco tote

lucotote.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
and my favorite everyday purse -- the vavin pm. just wish it had a zippered top.

vavinpm.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw the perforated line in the store the other day and it is kind of an odd quilted look in person...and I don't like that you can see into the bag...so was really not loving it. Have you seen it in person yet? I do love the shape of the first one though, just not the perf part.

My girlfriend and I joked around that no way did we want to pay $$$ for a bag with HOLES in it...I already pay way too much for LV vinyl and leather...!!
9.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I went to the Palo Alto LV during lunch with coworkers (he bought his girlfriend a Speedy 25 and wallet... awwww...how nice of him!) and looked at the perforated pochette. I liked the lock but I don''t know how I feel about the holes in the bag - I didn''t like that someone could see what''s inside!

I also tried on the Bosphore - I like it - Mara, what are you trying to do to me?!!! I also tried on something from the Taiga line - can''t remember what it''s called but it''s black and very understated. My coworkers asked where the logo was and it was on the lower right hand corner, embossed....they said that if they''re paying that much money it had better scream "LV! LV! LV!"

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ginger- the sonatine is one of my favs too!! love that bag!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, LH I am loving my Bosphore...hehee it''s just too convenient!!
5.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
WOOOOOO! My bosphore just got here in the mail and it is just TOO cute!!! I was a teeny bit nervous cuz i never tried it on in person, just bought it based on Mara''s pics cuz she''s about the same size/height as i am (i think, from what i remember when she came down to h-town to oogle whiteflashes stash
9.gif
) and it is PERFECT!!! I can''t wait to take this baby out for a spin
36.gif
36.gif
. I really love the coin purse too...it''s adorable and a big plus? it fits my new samsung A900 cell phone PERFECTLY!

LH ---- you KNOW you want it!!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Just an update on the perforated LV bag - I didn''t end up getting it afterall, because it didn''t look that great in person.

I know hubby has gotten the diaper bag in khaki for me for mother''s day
2.gif
because he left the receipt lying around
9.gif

Will post pics after mother''s day!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2006 8:46:06 PM
Author: JadeLeaves
Just an update on the perforated LV bag - I didn''t end up getting it afterall, because it didn''t look that great in person.

2.gif
9.gif

I agree, not loving the perforated ones myself either. But can''t wait to see the diaper bag, how fun!!!
1.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2006 9:29:52 PM
Author: gingerBcookie
my fave all purpose carryall..the luco tote
OOOHHH I love that tote I sooo want it!!

Btw, since this is an LV thread, I have the Cherry Blossom Papillon..my one and only LV was my graduation gift. Unfortunately, with the hurricane, my bag sat in New Orleans with all the heat and humidity for 6 weeks. (No sunlight though!) The leather on the handles and bow has now turned really dark (darker than any LV I''ve seen) and it''s pretty bent. The inside still looks pretty good though. So question, what can I use to try to restore the bag? It really makes me sad that the bag got so ruined.
39.gif
Oh yes, I also have no idea where the keys are to the lock that''s on the bag and that lock has started turning a funky color too. Not to gross anyone out...but there was mold around my bag. Is it ruined forever?
39.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/29/2006 9:36:26 PM
Author: Princess V
39.gif
Oh yes, I also have no idea where the keys are to the lock that''s on the bag and that lock has started turning a funky color too. Not to gross anyone out...but there was mold around my bag. Is it ruined forever?
39.gif
HI:

Sorry to hear about your bag...can you not take it back to a LV dealer and ask what can be done to restore your bag? Anytime I''ve had to deal with LV for a repair related issue, they have been very accountable. Good luck!

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
PrincessV,
I have a friend that is pretty high up in the company. I will tell her your story. Maybe she can do something for you. I''ll call her on Monday.
2.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thanks you guys!

To be honest, I''d be pretty embarassed to even bring it into the LV store. It is definitely gross looking...heck I''m even afraid to touch it.
38.gif
Weird I know...but I''ve touched it with gloves since New Orleans (and only really looked at it once). Tyler my fiance knows how much I love that bag, my mom suggested actually throwing it away even though she''s the one who bought it. Anyway, he took it and threw it in a trash bag along with other things that were weirdly, moldy...some of my law books were moldy..isn''t that weird? Also a pair of BCBG shoes were moldy too.

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
PrincessV, take it to LV and have the leather bits replaced. It's not terribly expensive, compared to a new bag. Also, you may be able to get a free set of keys for the lock. I lost the keys to my Speedy, I went in intending to buy new ones, they just gave me a new set.

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
I would get the baby bag in the brown monogram it will be much harder to ruin.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2006 8:46:06 PM
Author: JadeLeaves

2.gif
9.gif

What a sweet husband you have!
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic diaper bag!!!! Can''t wait to see the real pics. I was not into LV or anything more upscale than Coach handbags at the time I had my kids (14 years ago). I think my diaper bag was some big ol'' ugly vinyl thing. Times have changed.

I just splurged on another LV myself. I''ve been coveting a few LVs in the last few months myself, and I finally decided "I''m worth it!" Ha! I''ll have to get some pics and start a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results