shape
carat
color
clarity

New Listkeeper

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Hey ladies! Sleeping Beauty and luckystar112 have both expressed interest in being the listkeeper. Since Sleeping Beauty is #6, looks like it''s her turn...

Sleeping Beauty, just start another thread with the list. Click "Report Abuse" or something and put a note in there to the PS people that you''re the new listkeeper. They will email you when they get the old one unstickied and your new one stickied to the top.

I found that the easiest way to keep the list is in an excel spreadsheet. That way you can put the #''s in one column and the names in another. As names get deleted, added, etc, you can just shift them up and down without having to change each individual number in a Word document...

Good luck!!! I''m sending some PS Fairy Dust your way and hope that being listkeeper brings you all the luck in the world!!!

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Great!!!! How exciting maybe i''ll be off the list soon LOL.. and thanks for the Tip to get the list started. I''ll have the new list up by tonight...

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Congrats SB!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome new listkeeper
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results