shape
carat
color
clarity

New Legacy Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I know many times people think the boards are anti-tiffany, but i think we''re just anti-tiffany for someone on a budget who can''t afford it. However, if you have the $, you can''t go wrong! The ring is stunning!! I am sure your girlfriend will be floored! Come back with hand shots and tons more pics please!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Please tell me you're MY boyfriend and planning to propose to me in 3 weeks!
2.gif

It's gorgeous! That is my dream ring. I tried it on a few days ago and didn't want to take it off. Very very lucky girl!

ETA: please, pretty please, post handshots when you can!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Drooooll....I''d say yes to that ring, I mean you!! I''d love to have a real Tiffany ring (other than my sterling stuff of course). Sure it costs more, but you are going to have a lifetime of great customer service, and she''ll get a real thrill from that little blue box. Plus there is some magic and tradition with Tiffany''s that one cannot put a price tag on.

I''d feel like a princess wearing that ring...ya did good, she''s very lucky.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Super choice for a ring! It''s absolutely stunning! You won''t need any luck wished for your proposal - not with that ring!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You made an outstanding choice! She will be thrilled, I''m sure! Gorgeous ring!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Wowzers!! That is an amazing ring!

I''ve never gotten anything from Tiffany''s, but if that were my first, I''d sure as heck be over the moon for it!

Fantastic choice, and I can''t wait to see hand shots!!!

Best of luck with your proposal!!!

weallshineon

Rough_Rock
This is hands down just stunning and you cannot possibly let her down with this. I agree with everyone - she will melt... like butta! at this beauty. Very very nice job fellow!!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Ummmm... YUM!!! what a dream ring alright. Can''t wait to hear her reaction and see more pics! Congrats!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Tis a beautiful ring
30.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Very impressive! I''m sure she''ll be totally in love with the ring (not as in love as she is with you of cos!)!

Humble

Rough_Rock
otherwiseengaged:

This is my always prefered ring..I just love the style and I trust Tiffany...

May I ask how much you paid?

H.

cl2ysta1

Rough_Rock
love it!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You''re girlfriend is a lucky girl...Congratulations! Can''t wait to see hand shots!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Your fiancée-to-be is one lucky lady! Yummy!! Best of luck with your proposal, I hope you post handshots soon.

clanalois

Rough_Rock
GORGEOUS! WOW! She''s never going to stop looking at it. As Firegoddess said, you just created a family heirloom.

It''s been said by others, you can''t go wrong with Tiffany and everything it has to offer.

Congratulations!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring... great job! I had originally wanted that same style.
emteeth.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is going to be thrilled!!! A big tiffany legacy...what could be better?!!! I admired this setting for a long time when we were looking for e-rings.

loungegirl

Rough_Rock
It''s so beautiful! Congrats!! May I ask how much it is and what is the size of the diamond? I am also hoping to get the Tiffany Legacy.... any additional information or tips you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I liked it so much, I forgot I already responded to this thread
2.gif

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Soo drool-worthy.... If I had the $$$ I woulda bought one for myself a long time ago! Until then I can live through you! She''s one lucky girl. Please post hand pics when you can!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! Don''t worry about those anti-Tiffany arguments - the truth is NO GIRL would turn down a Tiffany''s! GREAT choice!

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
call me crazy.. but there''s just something so magical about getting a tiffany''s ring. If she doesn''t love it, I will!
2.gif

Congrats! Please come back and let us know what she thinks.. and more pictures are always welcomed

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!

She will LOVE IT !!!!
30.gif

Congratulations......

I''m glad you went with your heart and purchased a ring for her that you both love, regardless of all the "anti-Tiffany" talk....

Personally, I am a huge Tiffany fan....

All the Best to both of you !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results