shape
carat
color
clarity

New Kitten "Mina"!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Awww... she looks so scrumptious!!! I want to cuddle, snuggle her and kiss her little nose. She''s absolutely beautiful.

I thought Tacori''s comment about her matching your home was a little strange, then I went back and had another look at the photos and realised her light cream fur really does match your decor!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/11/2007 12:14:27 AM
Author: wolftress
Awww... she looks so scrumptious!!! I want to cuddle, snuggle her and kiss her little nose. She''s absolutely beautiful.

I thought Tacori''s comment about her matching your home was a little strange, then I went back and had another look at the photos and realised her light cream fur really does match your decor!
I hadn''t thought about her matching my living room so well either! Too funny. She really loves her bed and spends a lot of time in it. She was spayed on Tuesday and the poor little thing is just now feeling more like herself. I was a little irritated that the shelter would not let me just have her spayed when she was a little older, but apparently it''s a state law that animals cannot leave the shelter un-altered.

The shelter said she was a Snowshoe mix, which I believe is part Siamese and part bi-color domestic shorthair. She does look a bit Ragdollish, too.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Looks like a lilac snowshoe to me - except for the lack of dark markings round the eyes. Very, very cute

Orientals need a lot more attention than most cats, but they''re such fun.

My family have 3 siamese and I would dearly love a chocolate point - but FI is sooooo allergic.
15.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a fuzzy little princess!!! Beautiful coloring.

This is my snowshoe Chloe. She is quite the talker - the Siamese background is VERY evident. I''ll be curious to see how Mina develops! Congrats!!

chloesnow.jpg

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/11/2007 3:05:50 PM
Author: FireGoddess
What a fuzzy little princess!!! Beautiful coloring.

This is my snowshoe Chloe. She is quite the talker - the Siamese background is VERY evident. I''ll be curious to see how Mina develops! Congrats!!

Chloe is so beautiful!!! Mina is very vocal as well. I had a Siamese when I was a little girl and she was a great cat and very talkative as well. I think Mina is going to need lots of interaction, which we welcome.

I''ll post pictures every few weeks so we can track her development.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
awwww she is just too cute :) looks like she will be a delightful trouble maker :razz: they all are :)

I want another kitten now as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results