shape
carat
color
clarity

new here..need advise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karenmich

Rough_Rock
HI everyone, My husband and I have been married 24 years and it''s time for a bigger diamond! I have been looking at the Whiteflash site and found this stone https://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Diamond_Details.aspx?idNo=688355 I''d like your opinion as to the quality of this stone. I''m very clear as to what I want with regard to size, color, clarity. The cut issue however is confusing to me ( table , depth, crown, pavillion numbers and ratios etc.). Does this look like a nice stone to you all? I''d love to hear from people who have purchased from this site as well. Thanks in advance for your help!
1.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I know nothing about asschers. However, for whiteflash, run a search on WF or Whiteflash in the search box and you will get a bazillion hits. Also, you can check in the eye-candy folder in the Show Me The Ring forum.....many ppl in there bought their stones from WF and they tell their story.

Good Luck!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
looks very nice....they are a very good company. Do a pricescope search (if you avent already) for your specs .....I dlike to see a little bit less deep but with asschers its tough. Be prepared these look smaller in person than you may realize ...........asschers are ususally fairly deep and here you have a medium to slightly thick irdle on top of that. I ended up feeling that to get a really much bigger look asschers dont look like much until they are about 1 1/2 carats (to me)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results