shape
carat
color
clarity

New guy = happy girl!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I''m just so happy and excited, I have to share!

Some of you may remember that I was engaged quite awhile back, and that didn''t end up working out. I broke off the engagement over a year ago because it just didn''t feel "right," and it came to the point where I truly couldn''t see myself with him for the rest of my life.

Since then I''ve been dating and doing the single girl thing. I went out with a lot of guys, some good and some not, but none that struck my fancy enough for me to want to get serious. I met T seven months ago through work (we work in the same field, though for different employers) and we hit it off at the time, but with the nature of our work we ended up going our separate ways without exchanging contact information or anything.

Fast forward to about a month ago, my best girlfriend at work ended up seeing him and he knew where I worked, so he mentioned me to her and said he was interested in going out with me, and asked if I was single. She reported all of this to me, of course, and I ended up contacting him a few days later. We went out twice, and then he went out of state for 2 weeks of vacation! That kind of sucked, but he called me every day and we talked pretty much nonstop.

The second week of his vacation, I also had to travel out of state for work. On the second day of me being at my hotel in Minneapolis, I received an amazing bouquet of roses from him! I was so surprised and excited and giddy...I''d never gotten flowers delivered to me at a hotel before, and I''ve never known anyone who has! Needless to say he made me feel pretty special, and I was so sad about having to leave the flowers there when my conference was over and I had to come home.

Since he returned we''ve spent pretty much all our free time together. Yesterday he told me he loves me, and last night I met his mom and her SO (they live out of state and were passing through the area). I''m so extremely happy right now, it''s pretty ridiculous. He''s sweet and thoughtful and caring and everything I could ever want in a guy.

I know it''s still new and things have happened relatively quickly, but I can''t get over how perfect and wonderful this whole thing feels. I don''t think I''ve ever felt this way before, not even about ex-FI.

Thanks for reading!
26.gif

peonies

Rough_Rock
I''m very happy for you!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
It is very new and exciting, and I truly beleive in the saying "when you know, you know".. i was on and off with someone for 10 years and NEVER felt this perfect with someone as i do with my current boyfriend who i will soon be engaged too! its an amazing feeling isnt it? The relationship is easy, honest, and fun. I trust him with every ounce of my heart, and amm soooo happy i met him. Good luck :)

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, peonies!

nicoleben, it IS an amazing feeling. Who knew it could be this great?
36.gif

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
How wonderful! I''m really happy for you
9.gif
sounds like you guys could have a really good future together!

***DUST***

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif
30.gif
13.gif
31.gif
2.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

TheyCall

Rough_Rock
You are positively adorable. I love love love how giddy you are! Congrats on finding such a romantic boy!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
OH! YEA!
36.gif
What a -fun- happy story!! Do the two of you live near each other?

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
I am happy for you. He seems like a really nice and sweet guy. I hope everything keeps go great!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope everything works out great!!

36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, gals. He tells me all the time that since we started dating, he''s felt "so happy it should be illegal." It''s totally cute, and I feel exactly the same way.
30.gif

16ocean - we do live near each other, there''s only about 6 miles between our two apartments. And we work in adjacent buildings that are technically considered to be the same building, so we''re close.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results