shape
carat
color
clarity

New Gemstones at Finewater Gems!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Wow they went quickly- already half of them are gone.... I''m hoping I get the one I wanted! I really wanted the 3.40 ct Red Spinel but with a baby due in 6 weeks and 2 major jewelry projects going on my DH would KILL me, so I went for something else! Please someone else buy the spinel! It is lovely!

Finewater Gems

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good lord those went quickly, I just got the email 45m ago!

Gorgeous stones though
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both the spessartite and garnet are gone. I''m hoping iLander snagged one of them as she was looking for something precision cut, at least 7 mm and reddish at a good price.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Between 5:26 PT when I got the email and 6:10 when I went to check Gary's website two were gone!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poof! They are gone but maybe we''ll see them show up here.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
The email came in my blackberry - I went to the page .. hit buy and it was gone already! When the page reloaded .. 2 stones were sold! This was all still within 2 minutes. They were soo well priced too.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/16/2010 12:04:02 AM
Author: CharmyPoo
The email came in my blackberry - I went to the page .. hit buy and it was gone already! When the page reloaded .. 2 stones were sold! This was all still within 2 minutes. They were soo well priced too.
That is the sweet thing about getting email on our phones - instant notices on new gemstones.
36.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I believe I got the 3.52 ct garnet! Now I have to figure out how to set it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet, Sarahbear. I absolutely love garnets!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear, I went and admired your garnet again. I see a ring with that beauty but then again I am a sucker for rings.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I did get the 3.52ct garnet- yay! now I just have to figure out a setting.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
sounds like there is a quick draw around somewhere..snagged them up dang quick..be flyin'' off the shelves

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that was quick. Oddly enough, none of them really grab me, but I guess that''s because I don''t love red/orange stones.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/16/2010 12:04:02 AM
Author: CharmyPoo
Someone must have a better cell phone. When they are posted on the PS (it must be a PS-er!) we have to ask him/her which model he/she uses.

Also - I bought two stones from Gary so far. A color change garnet and a sapphire. A CC garnet seemed very expensive at the time but as I watch prices for CC stones climbing up...And also, it is a 100% color shift! Worth the money.

Can not say that the sapphire was cheap either, but it has a great color and I am planning to set it.

I am angry with myself that I did not buy that ascher-cut rhodolite that was on sale a while ago. It is posted in SOLD section and looks stunning!

Gary is definitely a very reliable vendor.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results