shape
carat
color
clarity

NEW FURBABY!!! MY RESCUE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
I got a new baby today. She is itty bitty but approx 2 yrs old. Her old owners let her have 3 litters in one year so she is so tiny. All her babies from the last litter found homes, the shelter got her spayed and now she is in her FUUURRRREVER home. She has some cuts from wrestling with a kitten so I am going to treat them and bring my other cat into my new apartment (he is with my parents) in a week or so when she is all better. I am so excited. She is a total love bug. Playing and comming to my lap to snuggle every 20 minutes or so. I had to share with those who love these lil babies as much as I do. She is spunky just like my other cat so they can entertain each other all day!

HALLE!!!.jpg

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
Yup.... you aren''t imagining anything... her eyes are THAT greeen!!!

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
She is so stinking cute!!!! This is the longest she has stayed still.. Running and playing with toys and being a goof!

HALLE2.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
Look at her! She''s purrrrfect!
2.gif
Good for you for giving her her forever home.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, good for you bringing this sweetie home! She''s a doll!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous girl! Congratulations and thank you for adopting that precious girl!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful kitty cat
30.gif
. You are a wonderful person for giving this beauty a home.

Linda

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
Uh oh.... she is DEFINITELY about to get something... look at the intensity!!

HALLE3.jpg

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
I must confess... this is my first pet that isn''t a baby. The poodle at my moms we had since he was 9 weeks, the peek a poos at 8 weeks, the pomeranian at 7 weeks,.... my other kitten at 4-5 weeks. But I walked into Petsmart, saw her climbing all over the place.... and said OMG SHE HAS TO BE MINE!!!! So she is my first "adult" cat, or any other animal. She has a lovely demeanor and I am so excited about saving her. Kitten season is OUT OF CONTROL here and the "older" cats are being left behind big time. I am super happy to give this lil woman a home!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh. Oh. Oh.

Oh. My. Lord. She''s so precious. OH... I''m so happy you took to her forever home! Oh, but how could resist her though!

36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG she is SO CUTE. What a heartbreaking story but what a lovely ending - it sounds like she finally has the wonderful home she deserves, and how incredibly lovely that she is finally getting to run around and play and snuggle and do all the things she should have gotten to do before but didn''t because of those horrible people who let her keep getting pregnant.

Good for you - she is a beautiful little girl, and it sounds like she is in the wonderful, safe, loving home she deserves. You just made my night
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
OMG, she is so tiny for that age!! I love little cats. Big ones too actually. Very cute.

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
Hi diamondsmitten,

She is so cute I can''t stand it. And those eyes!! What a lovely story -- I''m so happy you rescued her.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww she''s gorgeous!! Absolutely beautiful!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/3/2008 5:48:55 AM
Author: bee*
Awww she''s gorgeous!! Absolutely beautiful!
Ditto!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww, she''s a sweetie!!! Thank you so much for saving her!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Awww what a cutie. Please give her some snuggles from me! Congratulations!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
OOhhhhhh so flipping cute! I love kitties!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She''s lovely. God bless you for taking her in!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Awww, from one rescuer to another- thank you! She''s an absolute lovey, just beautiful!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
She is so precious! I can''t believe she''s so tiny...I thought she was a kitten in the first picture! Thanks so much for rescuing her!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cutie
9.gif
Awesome for rescuing your furbaby!!!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
awww she is soo cute!!! i love rescuing kitties!! :)

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
THIS THREAD MADE ME MISTY-EYED!!!

Bless you for adopting this beautiful girl and giving her a wonderul, loving, forever home!!! Oh, I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

*sniff!*

princesss

Ideal_Rock
HOORAY! Awww, I''m sitting here with my two lovely rescued furbabies and we are so thrilled for you! Congratulations on the new addition to your family, and bless you for taking in an adult cat. They really do get overlooked, but adult cats are wonderful. I know mine really added something wonderful to my life.

And you know we need more pictures!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
oh i love her. both of mine are rescues. i think it makes me love them more knowing how close to the edge they were. good job!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
KITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is so gorgeous, so sweet looking. I look forward to you putting some meat on her bones!!! I am so happy she was fixed and you have taken her in. Some head bonks from our clan... *bonk*bonk*bonk*.

ETA: What is her name?

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
She looks like such an entertaining and fun little dear to have around. She is also just as cute as can be.

36.gif
To you for giving her a forever home.

Mrs.2Artists

Oh so cute! I love her. She reminds me of my Lucy who is part oriental shorthair. I give her big virtual pets.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
She's precious! So petite and cute! I love cats :)

How much does she weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results