shape
carat
color
clarity

New Earrings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fiaind

Rough_Rock
So, I just got these yesterday and I''m in love. I think for the fact that they''re faceted rhodochrosite 0.3 pointers that she set in white gold, my jeweler did an excellent job.

rhodoearrings.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can already see the intensity of colour even though the picture quality isn’t good. Pretty earrings.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Wow! You don''t see a lot of set rhodochrosite. Your jeweler did good! How about an ear shot or two?

Fiaind

Rough_Rock
Well, as soon as my spouse gets home, I''ll take more shots. If he''s willing. My camera no longer works with my computer. And well, that''s not seemed as big an issue as getting these new earrings. Except when I wanted to take pictures of them.
7.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yah for bezels.. I''m loving all these bezels lately! Gorgeous!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
SO pretty!!!!!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Those are so cute! LOVE ''EM!
30.gif

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh..not one of my favs...I am already liking without seeing a good pic...yes please try and get some different pics in different lighting conditions so we can see the true color of those stones..they look real orangey in your pic..is that close to the true color?

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I looooove those. Please more pictures
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely need more pictures.
30.gif

Fiaind

Rough_Rock
So, I finally got better photos.

croprhodo2.jpg

Fiaind

Rough_Rock
And another. And this is probably closest to the real color. They're coral, or sunset colored.

croprhodo3.jpg

Kashmira

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty earrings!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty color!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
nice and protected in their settings..sweet

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I like the intense colour. Bezels are great because they''re simple.

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous sunset color.

mastercutgems

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Fiaind;

Your jeweler is a brave soul... A++++, Bezel set and in white gold; I am a candy as I would only attempt them in 18 to 20k yellow or platinum...

I love that gem and do you know the location of the material? The largest one I ever cut was 9.5 carats and was from Peru; I still miss that gem
8.gif

They really look nice; you have something very few people have...wear them proudly
26.gif

Fiaind

Rough_Rock
For the source, I was told the stones were from the Sweet Home Mine in Colorado.

For my jeweler, I''d recommend her to anyone. She''s set those Rhodochrosites for me, (and is willing to work with more!) a sphalerite pendant, my wedding ring reset, a recreation of an amethyst pendant that was lost, and a couple of topaz & diamond earrings. So far, she''s been able to fix every jewelry related problem I''ve brought her. (Well, except for the I need more money issue.)

Are we allowed to mention by name, these folks if they don''t advertise here?

Yeah, I''m still in love with these earrings. They stay in their own little cotton box when I''m not wearing them. Petrified now that I''m going to chip one of them.

Fiaind

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results