shape
carat
color
clarity

New e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
So me and my boyfriend finally took the next step, and decided to get and engagement ring. So I picked out 2 rings and my jeweler is custom making them into one for me. Let me know what you think.

This picture is going to be what the top of the ring will look like.

37P18.jpg

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
This is what my ring will like like on the inside, instead of the Michael B design.

147U181.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That''s going to look gorgeous! Can''t wait to see the final design!

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
Me either, I''m so excited I cant see straight!
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh how very exciting!!!!!!!! You must be thinking about it all the time!!! I am trying to decide what my setting will look like and its great fun!
36.gif

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
I bet it will turn out beautifully! Good luck on waiting! LOL!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Oh how pretty!!! I bet you are counting the minutes until that ring is on your finger!!!

You must share hand pictures when the time comes!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see how it turns out!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Add me to the list of people who can''t wait to see the finished product. I absolutely love the two rings you posted.

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
Omg! It''s like torture! My jeweler said it should be done in about 6 weeks... My boyfriend, told me I cant see the finished product, but i can check the setting when its done. So I''ll definitely be sure to post as many pics of that as humanly possible!

I''m really curious to see how he blends the two rings together...

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
I almost forget to post about the back story!!

Ok so my bf and I decided that we really wanted my engagement ring to mean a lot,so we decided to ask our family if they had and diamonds they wanted to give to us. Whats really cool is we get some diamonds from my mom and grandmother and his mom and grandmother. So the whole setting has something from each side of our families. I loved the idea, and it was so cost efficient! We had almost all the diamonds we needed to make the ring. We took 2/.45ct. diamonds from our grandparents, and traded them for a .97ct. it was so perfect! Also we decided to add something about us too, so on the inside of the band I had our birthstones set.

I love it!

Thank you all for all of your good comments too!!!
26.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sure looks like it will be a gorgeous ring once it is complete, and I love the sentiment that you have invested in it, how cool is that!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring will be gorgeous. I can''t wait to see it on your finger.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results