shape
carat
color
clarity

New Camera = New Pictures of Ritani Endless Love

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
WOw, I love how the bezel is so thin you can barely see it. Absolutely stunning!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your photos came out awesome. Shows off your beautiful ring nicely!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I love this setting!!!! Your pics are stunning!

I must have missed the post with the specs. Do you mind telling me the size of your center stone?

I know you mentioned that the pave is strong, but what about the overall band? Its pretty thimg, is it good and strong? And have you have any issues w. the bottom of the diamond that poke through the setting?

And was the process relatively seemless as far as having your own stone set in this ring? Did Ritani do it?

Sorry if I''ve asked qustions you already answered. I am just curious and I just adore this Ritnai setting ;-)

Thanks!

K&L

Shiny_Rock
awesome ring... and also an awesome camera
1.gif

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Just stunning! I love Halos. It really just makes the ring look so nice and big, yet elegant. Congrats!

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 1:54:32 PM
Author: cutey TT
Last one...this was taken outside on a garden hose (sorry, no flower shots this time)...

This is a KILLER shot! I love it. The Ritani is a gorgeous setting. You definitely have to add that to the Fire Thread. Go find it right now and give it a ''bump''!

A great ring!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/20/2007 3:52:13 PM
Author: mintve
I love this setting!!!! Your pics are stunning!

I must have missed the post with the specs. Do you mind telling me the size of your center stone?

I know you mentioned that the pave is strong, but what about the overall band? Its pretty thimg, is it good and strong? And have you have any issues w. the bottom of the diamond that poke through the setting?

And was the process relatively seemless as far as having your own stone set in this ring? Did Ritani do it?

Sorry if I''ve asked qustions you already answered. I am just curious and I just adore this Ritnai setting ;-)

Thanks!

Okay, let me try to answer your questions the best I can... My center stone is from my original e-ring, and is 1.14 ct. (F VVS2). It''s not ideal, ideal, etc. but was bought prior to my ever knowing about PS. We bought it from Blue Nile in ''01, but to its credit, when I was buying earrings from Whiteflash, Brian took a look at the stone using his loupe and said that it was "nice" nonetheless. So, I''m guessing that counts for something.

I do believe that while the band is thin (I think maybe 1.8 mm), it is quite strong. I have banged it a number of times since I got it, and it is still perfectly fine.

As to the bottom of the diamond poking through, are you referring to the culet? If so, it sits ever so slightly above my finger and does not ever touch. No problems at all.

I sent my stone in its original setting to Bill @ Pearlmans, and he did the rest (sent the stone to Ritani, who set it).

There is another thread out there somewhere (from when I first got this new setting, which has some more details about the re-set process). HTH!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
wow, that ring is incredible. I love the low setting.

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful and it looks great on your finger! :) Thanks for sharing!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the great info! Your ring is so pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results