shape
carat
color
clarity

New camera, new green tourmaline RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

One of the most beautiful rings I''ve seen lately--and I love AC Stones website; I could oogle there for hours!!

cheers--Sharon

speakinglurker

Rough_Rock
fafa, thanks so much for the additional information and pictures! Gorgeous stone and setting!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
That stone is absolutely gorgeous! Love the color and the setting goes very well with it!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif

fafa

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/14/2006 10:06:18 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
Thanks fafa.... last question. Did you get the stone first or the setting? I just love your tourmaline!
I bought the stone first then the setting. Thank you for your compliement!

fafa

Shiny_Rock
belle, canuk-gal, speakinglurker, jfo, SanDiegoLady, Rock Candy, thank you all for the nice words! This is my first jewelery project and I really love it. My next goal will be getting a red stone ring.
31.gif
It''s so addictive.
32.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring! I love the color of the tourmaline.

Barry B.

Rough_Rock
I love the mounting you have chosen for the tourmaline. This stone is from the Congo(formerly Zaire) and is from
a deposit discovered about a year ago. The cut was developed using instructions from a 1968 Lapidary Journal
which was full of errors. It is still a work in progress.
35.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW just stunning. I love love love the color and cut of the stone. I am partial to cushions. I also like the setting. Congrats on a well done project.

fafa

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, snlee, Barry B., and Stone Hunter! I still can''t take my eyes off this ring.
emembarrassed.gif

Date: 12/17/2006 9:47:30 PM
Author: Barry B.
I love the mounting you have chosen for the tourmaline. This stone is from the Congo(formerly Zaire) and is from
a deposit discovered about a year ago. The cut was developed using instructions from a 1968 Lapidary Journal
which was full of errors. It is still a work in progress.
35.gif
OMG Barry B, are you the Barry who cut my tourmaline??? If you''re that Barry, I have to tell you I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stone. Anyway, welcome to pricescope.
35.gif

Barry B.

Rough_Rock
Yes, I finished this stone on May 2, 2006. I''m glad you like it. It was one of my favorites and I hung on to it for a couple
of months.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results