shape
carat
color
clarity

New bath robe: plush or terry?

starshine

Shiny_Rock
I'm shopping for bathrobes for DH and myself! Anyone have recommendations? I'm looking at the Restoration Hardware ones...can't decide between the poly-plush or Turkish terry. Any feedback? Thanks! =)

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Terry if you want it to absorb water. My fleece one never makes me feel dryer when I put it on after the bath.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Terry. I agree the plush one will not help dry you off after a shower.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
terry....have never met a plush that made me want to live in it all day long.

mz

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the feedback everyone! =)

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with everyone else. Terry! :))

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Terry for sure. I had a plush one... and if you put it on when your skin is still damp, the robe gets damp and STAYS wet and really cold for a very long time. I hated it!!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not the type to just sit around in a robe and slippers, but I LOVE using a robe post shower. I vote for terry!

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for terry!

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Terry it is! Thanks for the feedback, everybody! =)

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I vote for the terry but try it on to make sure you like it. I found RH's bathrobe too bulky for me but my husband loves his.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super late to this conversation, but I love my robes and couldn't resist sharing! I have both, terry for when I come out of the shower and plush for lounging. I LOVE wearing my plush robe with plush slippers at home.

You can't use plush right out of the shower, and wearing terry for longer than you need to is not fun. So get one of each!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I like plush. I like them especially when I am cold and feel icky, but they are great all the time

DH will only wear terry. Not sure why, but that is all he will wear. I think the plush makes him feel to girly.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results