shape
carat
color
clarity

New arrival of LOGR settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Warning!!!!

This thread is heavy with photos!

First up, I bought this for my new blue sapphire. I didn''t upgrade the diamonds. The diamonds are very sparkly and you''ll see from the daylight photos (on an overcast day) that they certainly do the job. I''m not sure they stand up to a strict scrutiny of the loupe but I was more bothered that they looked white and sparkly and I''m not disappointed.

The sapphire will sit pretty high in the setting but I actually wanted that to ensure the colour was maximised. This will be set in the next 3 weeks and I''ll update this thread with finished photos then .........

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With the sapphire perched on top!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blurry photo but you can see the sparkles!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next up is the setting for my Zircon from Gene. Again, this setting hasn''t been upgraded.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From the side

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that sapphire pops like nobody''s business!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With the Zircon which proved impossible to balance so is at an angle in the photos.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And another

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both of those settings, I love the shank and the twist in them, Looks great! your stones sure do pop in them!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nearly finished! This photo was taken outside, late afternoon, on a dull overcast grey day!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally ........ an outside profile shot

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/10/2009 5:14:33 PM
Author:LovingDiamonds
Warning!!!!

This thread is heavy with photos!

First up, I bought this for my new blue sapphire. I didn''t upgrade the diamonds. The diamonds are very sparkly and you''ll see from the daylight photos (on an overcast day) that they certainly do the job. I''m not sure they stand up to a strict scrutiny of the loupe but I was more bothered that they looked white and sparkly and I''m not disappointed.

The sapphire will sit pretty high in the setting but I actually wanted that to ensure the colour was maximised. This will be set in the next 3 weeks and I''ll update this thread with finished photos then .........
LD,
Why are you warning us? The best threads are the ones with lots and lots of photos!
31.gif
9.gif

I love your new rings. I''m so happy you lucked out on the SI diamonds (unlike me with the recent pear setting from LOGR
8.gif
).

Your stones are beautiful and will look gorgeous in them. I was considering the top one for my pink diamond with the donut in pink gold, and the rest in white gold. Beautiful settings!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you TL!

If you do order the first setting, I would upgrade the diamonds. They perform and are white BUT if I''d had more time I definitely would have upgraded. They are much better than the setting I got a few months ago that was awful but in all honesty, with VS diamonds these would be stunning.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
BOTH of those are settings I have noticed before and have liked. It's great to see your pics of them, and your stones will look fantastic! Do you have a profile pic of the emerald setting, and are those baguettes on the side?

ETA: Never mind, I found the pics online!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
I like them both!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Being a LOGR fan myself, I think their diamonds quality are really good especially if you upgrade.

Did you customize the center stone size for the zircon ring? I have a spinel from Gene with similar shape and almost identical dimensions. I''ve been thinking about this same setting for a while, not sure if I need to customize. Any info will be appreciated!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you’ve got a LOT of diamonds on both settings. You ladies are indeed a bad influence on me. I decided to take the plunge on a LOGR and am waiting for my first setting any day now. LD, keep those pictures coming. I don’t mind seeing lots of pictures of the sapphire and the settings.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2009 8:23:17 AM
Author: Chrono
Wow, you’ve got a LOT of diamonds on both settings. You ladies are indeed a bad influence on me. I decided to take the plunge on a LOGR and am waiting for my first setting any day now. LD, keep those pictures coming. I don’t mind seeing lots of pictures of the sapphire and the settings.
Those rings are gorgeous.

Chrono..which one did you get??

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
oooo lovely.
I''ve been toying with the idea of a LOGR setting for my little ruby. I have to get the dimensions of it first tho.

but those setting are GORGEOUS!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochi,
I''m going all out with a double halo and side stones and the works!
11.gif

Nah...just something a little understated for one of my cobalt spinels.
9.gif

6x8LOGR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results