shape
carat
color
clarity

New addition: Takahashi Thaitian multicolor necklace

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
I was very pleased with the purchase of the beautiful natural white Akoya necklace from Takahashi last summer. So Next stop of Admiration was all the beautiful Tahitian pearls! I was looking for round multicoloured strand quite for a while - until Tahakashi posted this beauty. I am very pleased with all the pastel colors, however will probably change in future for more graduated look and exchange couple of light pearls for vivid peacock. Those are really fascinating to look at! First is Takahashi photo of the strand - I asked to remove two darkest pearls to keep the length at 17 inches IMG_2699.png

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
I was very pleased with the purchase of the beautiful natural white Akoya necklace from Takahashi last summer. So Next stop of Admiration was all the beautiful Tahitian pearls! I was looking for round multicoloured strand quite for a while - until Tahakashi posted this beauty. I am very pleased with all the pastel colors, however will probably change in future for more graduated look and exchange couple of light pearls for vivid peacock. Those are really fascinating to look at! First is Takahashi photo of the strand - I asked to remove two darkest pearls to keep the length at 17 inches IMG_2699.png

IMG_2771.png

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
General learnings - I really like dark bodied pearls with different colors! The photos of the vendor were bringing more intense colors than in real life. The stand is more on a pastel side.

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
The pearls are really hard to photograph , here is the best what I can see with my eyes when pearls are at the tray IMG_2832.jpeg

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Need to ask my husband to take proper photos when they are on..

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. The colours really do appear to change in different lighting. For that reason I always appreciate everyone's photos, though I still have a way to go before I'll be brave enough to buy online/sight unseen.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh they look amazing on you! And so much bigger than I thought based on the vendor photo!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love a mixed Tahitian strand and yours is gorgeous!

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Both of your strands of pearls are really lovely! I love Takahashi.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results