shape
carat
color
clarity

New 2.48 cushion w pave setting by Mark T @ ERD!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 4:30:53 PM
Author: bargaincrazy
My cushion is not a modern (I don't think. It's a cushion brilliant, and I think the modern cuts are called cushion modified brilliant.

Guess that's my cue, if Cehra or Neatfreak are not around...

bargaincrazy, your cushion is a modern-- a modern cushion brilliant (at least that is the name that has been settled upon here, by most). It has 8-mains on the pavillion, but the are oriented differently than the old-style 8-main cushions.

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
I bet bargaincrazy's cert looks like this, blingergrrrl

ETA: attached wrong cert... see below

12038909.jpg

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
Second time is a charm...

12038910.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 4:21:45 PM

Date: 5/7/2007 11:21:28 AM
Author: Miranda
I missed your new band. It looks perfect with your ering. I see that you had Mimi''s Jewelry make it. How were they? I live in OC and have been looking for a jeweler for a few custom reset projects I have. Thanks.

Hi Miranda,

I would recommend going to see them. I worked with David, and he was very accomodating and helpful. I''m not an expert like some of these PSers, so I can''t say whether the quality ranks up with Michael B. Mimi''s was able to do exactly what I wanted with pretty general instructions. I''m definitely satisfied enough to go back for another project. I want to have my original ER pear made into a pendant.

Thanks!
Thanks bargaincrazy. Hehe If you need local a PSer to oogle that beauty let me know! I can''t believe people don''t stop you constantly to have a look at that!

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 8:59:27 PM
Author: boston_jeff

Yes, boston_jeff...that''s what my plot diagram looks like. Thanks for clarifying! As you can tell, I was unsure.

Miranda, thanks for offering to ogle
1.gif
. Maybe we''ll have to meet at Mimi''s sometime. I can get going on the reset of my pear ER stone. I''m also regularly at South Coast Plaza
2.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 11:11:08 PM

Date: 5/11/2007 8:59:27 PM

Yes, boston_jeff...that''s what my plot diagram looks like. Thanks for clarifying! As you can tell, I was unsure.

Miranda, thanks for offering to ogle
1.gif
. Maybe we''ll have to meet at Mimi''s sometime. I can get going on the reset of my pear ER stone. I''m also regularly at South Coast Plaza
2.gif
I''d love to meet sometime. I can bring all of my project stones and see if they can do something with them. I''m only at SCP occasionally. Usually when I need a Tiffany''s fix or I''m having lunch with DH. We are in South County so I hit The Misssion Viejo Shops usually. I''ve been having good shopping luck at the Spectrum lately. I love that it is outdoors...DD feels like she is at the park instead of the mall.

What kind of pear reset are you thinking of. My original ering was a pear. It is a small one so I bought another one and had them set in baskets for earrings.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Thats beautiful!!!!!!!!!

And your setting is amazing!!!

Consider yourself a lucky young lady!!!! And Mark did a great job!!!! Thumbs UP!!!!

Congratulations
MWG

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks MWG!!

Miranda...I live in Huntington Beach, but I absolutely love going to Mission Viejo mall. It really doesn't seem that far to me...just a straight shot down the 405. Irvine Spectrum sounds cool too. I went there once recently to go to Naartjie and ate at a yummy crepe place. Would definitely like to go again.

Oh...I need ideas about how to reset my pear. I should start a new thread for that. It's a 1.64 carat D VVS2. Nice stone.

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 8:57:34 PM

I bet bargaincrazy's cert looks like this, blingergrrrl
Thanks so much you guys...these cushion cuts are so confusing!!
19.gif
Boston Jeff, I'm not even going to even ASK what the first plot you posted looks like, as I thought I had seen most of them by now! As soon as I saw it, I must admit I groaned, "What, ANOTHER cushion plot??!!!
39.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results