shape
carat
color
clarity

New 1/2 Eternity ring, yay! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve been DYING for a diamond eternity for aaaaaages! I didn''t dare dream about getting one until way after our wedding (next week!!) due to obvious costs. Well, our photographer, for whom I''ve been saving a cash stash to pay, pulled out of the job last week... he has a serious bee in his bonnet about something! FI''s dad is a professional photographer and will fill in a lot of the void, but I didn''t want him to do our photos initially, so he could relax and enjoy the day. As it turns out, he''s more than happy to, and print them as well! He''s bringing an offsider to help him, and it''s not going to cost us a red cent! And I don''t have other wedding-related expenses to put the money towards, because we''ve paid for everything else!!

Geez I can ramble
41.gif
Long story short, FI and I decided not to do wedding gifts to each other, as his birthday is so soon after the wedding and we''re trying to finish our house etc etc, so this is my wedding gift to me, ha! It''s 18ct white gold with 10 diamonds totalling 1ctw, G-H colour and SI1-2 clarity. I WISH I could capture this baby''s fire, it sparkles insanely in the sunlight, but I''ve done my best with my tired eyes! (just worked 3 days at 16 hours a pop.... hrmph!) Enjoy!

EternityRg1.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another pic:

EternityRg2.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

EternityRg3.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m currently wearing it as a temporary replacement for my nakey finger! My Ering is having a little getaway retreat to the jewellers for a polish for the big day!

EternityRg4.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t mind it with my yellow gold diamond scatter band either! Oh, the possibilities for stackage!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

EternityRg25.jpg

Foureyes

Rough_Rock
Oh, that''s just gorgeous! I love it with the yg band!

realazi

Rough_Rock
My God ,Beautiful
18.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yumm, gotta love the "stackage" poosibilities. It''s beautiful and so sparkly. Congratulations!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I love the versatility of an eternity band, I think they look great stacked! I also pair my eternity band with my second wedding band--a rolling ring--for something different. Lovely ring! Who knew your photographer cancelling would end so well! :)

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Love-it. It''s every girl''s dream to have an eternity band, isn''t it? Maybe one Anniversary way down the road when my guy gets me that imaginary 2ct. diamond, I can get an eternity band to match! Ha!
19.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love stacking different bands together.

If you don''t mind me asking, where did you buy your half eternity and how much did you pay for 1 ct. of that quality of diamonds?

It''s a real sparkler!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thankyou so much, ladies! I''m having a ball wearing it!

gemgirl, I bought it at the jeweller I work at (in Australia). I think normal retial was about $2k, but with my staff discount it came down to about $940... big difference I know!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous, yay for the photographer backing out! Enjoy your new ring, it is stunning!

3shebabes

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! Just curious...what size are the stones? I know you said 1 carat total weight but I''m not sure how many stones there are. I ask because I really like the scale of the diamonds -- but it is hard to tell in pictures what size they are. Are they about 10 or twelve pointers each? Maybe 15 pointers? Beautiful!

3shebabes

Shiny_Rock
Sorry --just re-read your post and you plainly state there are ten stones totalling 1 carat --so they''re 10 pointers. Sorry to mess up your post with my redundant questions. I have been considering a similar wedding band in 10 pointers == and I love the way it looks on you!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, super beautiful!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! You''ll enjoy that.

schmoopykitty

Rough_Rock
gorgeous! and what a great deal you got! it looks perfect on you. eternity bands are soo nice.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thankyou all so much for your lovely replies! I''ve been scrubbing and washing all morning getting my apartment ready to sell so it''s nice to sit back and read all the comments!

3shebabes no need to apologise, you are a sweetie! And that''s one divine rock in your avatar too I must add!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks pet!!
9.gif
I luuuurve it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results