shape
carat
color
clarity

Never thought I would be saying this...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!
Congratulations
1.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I LOVE it!!! Hurray!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
that''s such a lovely ring! and i can''t wait to see what it looks like if you go with the leaves option, the idea just sounds gorgeous.

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
How exciting! It''s really marvelous!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS....your ring is very unique and quite an heirloom piece!
30.gif

Lori

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the kind words everyone - I appreciate them!

I did not know that he had this planned at all. He was incredibly good at keeping it a secret and since I have been so busy on the weekends working various wedding plans out with my family, he''s apparently had plenty of time to be setting things into motion while I remained blissfully unaware. He was a bit disappointed that he had to tell me about the asscher ring in the works but I told him it just gives me more excitement to look forward to even after the wedding is done.

He really lured me into the whole deal. I fell for all his little nudges and pushes and went along with everything without even realizing it. The setting itself was one he had seen throughout his journies but he had the diamonds replaced because the original stones were lab created. He actually had me believing we stumbled upon this ring and waited to tell me the entire story. He even said he thought I knew because apparently the sales associate called him Gordon and we hadn''t said our names to her. When he gave it to me he really had absolutely no idea how much I was in love with it. He kept focusing on the fact that it wasn''t The Ring and it wasn''t the most amazing quality on the planet and kept telling him that none of those things mattered to me at all - I was just so touched he has worked so hard at this surprise. I am still unsure if he understands just how much I love the look of the ring!!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your guy sounds like a real catch that he did that for you. I totally agree with you about getting a nice home and not going into debt over an engagement ring, when you have the rest of our lives together to get the ring of your dreams. And you are the one that made out, eventually you will get the ring of your dreams and you get this beautiful RHR also!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results