shape
carat
color
clarity

Never ending furniture search

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My brain has left my cranium. When I was younger and wanted something, I knew it the moment I saw it, bought it, and life went on. Now all I seem capable of doing is collecting photos & visiting furniture stores, but I can''t commit. I''m moving into the new house in two weeks and the closest I can get to describing my style is midcentury moden-transitional-contemporary. I''m going to have to hire an interior decorator so I can keep my sanity and drive someone else crazy. If any of you have a site that has curved sofas, please post them here. I''ve found one that I like -- won''t be leather though -- microsuede instead.
MenloPark-thumb.jpg

This is a midcentury modern that I also like
dept_sofacollections.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love the first sofa picture! it is my type of dream....but i never end up buying those styles. never seems to go with ''the house'' i''m in.

movie zombie

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
not circular, but modern

bentley.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
matata, i always end up with the mid-century type but in looking at the websites . i, too, am in the market for something and i would love to find a small round sectional. why are they always so big?

great websites, ivanadiamond!

movie zombie

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ivana....thanks for the websites. I''ve been visiting all but a few you posted -- great stuff!! The black sofa you posted is the same as the one in my first post without the optional bookshelves. I love it in black!! I''m calling the furniture store here that carries the line and inquire about pricing tomorrow.

Movie zombie -- take the plunge....be brave. The sofa Ivana and I posted has lots of options so you can get a smaller version of it. Click here for details and choose "Menlo Park" and watch the little video.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
checked it out for measurements....still too big.

i currently have a 92 inch sofa and i want smaller. but curved would be nice.

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results